PDA

View Full Version : Nakheel aviation

7Q Off
4th Jul 2007, 20:03
G4, Global Express, Legacy, LR60.

Any info about this company? Pay? Housing? Etc.

Thks.

Aslak
11th Jul 2007, 13:59
Just wanted to rise this subjet again to the top...:}

No information from anyone, really...?

Payscale
11th Jul 2007, 19:42
Embraer Legacy...that all I know...aint much

nyaminyami
12th Jul 2007, 15:23
quite curious myself. apparently growing rapidly with Global 5000's due shortly. Anyone?? anything?...

777SandMan
15th Jul 2007, 06:36
Contact their Director of Operations - Capt Lintvelt. PM me for his details:ok:

JoeCo
10th Aug 2007, 21:05
You talking about the same compnay???? That is nto what I have heard. I knwo a few guys there and that is not what they have been saying? Maybe you are thinking about a shop a bit further down the flight line???

Yossarian
11th Aug 2007, 17:03
Nope. Have heard they are a bit of a cowboy outfit. Jungle Jets serviceability doesn't help.

fractional
11th Aug 2007, 17:56
they are a bit of a cowboy outfitIf they really are...

Just like everywhere else, a nutsie "dreams" overnight that he wants to set up a company and in an area he thinks he knows everything or because he thinks 2 plus equals 4 is magic formula for setting up an aviation company. The worst comes after when the hard questions start flying around just like
A top manager (with QR in its infancy) asked a friend of mine whether crews really required different meals than those of the rest of the passengers. This friend of mine had his jaw dropping all the way to the floor and back up. I just couldn't believe it. All this question was about a report he had received about the cost of having crew meals on board too.
With rare exceptions and really mean it, most of the new outfits start like QR did. Just be careful when you try to make a move coming here. EK is still the best, EY has a long way to go but it's in right direction. We hear a lot about other outfits, but things aren't the same. As a country, UAE leads Bahrain because of the driving (to other places) options, while Oman is a sleeping little giant with so much to see. Oman Air is also a good prospect because of the planned growth. Despite being very advanced in the Omanisation programme, they are along way to go in achieving that.
There is (or there was) a thread about a PPRuNer claiming "priority" in the ab-initio programme because he is a local. Well, despite all the shortfalls, it isn't always the case. For the ab-initio or other jobs, one has to work hard(er) to achieve results and not just wait for the employer to call you because you a national. Gone (I hope) are the days for such stance.