PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Flyaway - Bucks Trip Suggestions

JakCox
4th Jul 2007, 02:25
Hey All,

My mate has suggested I take him and a couple of guys away for a night somewhere 2 to 2.5 flying hours from Sydney.
Obviously it would have to be suitable for a good boys day/night out.
A beach, a good club/bar with great scenery ;) etc. These aren’t prerequisites at all but are just the typical thing to mention.

I have thought of Byron but it’s just a little far for 1 night.

Anyone have any suggestions of a god stop to drop in on? All suggestions greatly appreciated!!

Howard Hughes
4th Jul 2007, 02:36
Port Mac to the North or Merimbula to the South.:ok:

Thought about going inland? Plenty of pubs and clubs in Albury!

squawk6969
4th Jul 2007, 03:02
Well if there are 4 of you healthy red blooded Aussie Males, and that means the old Chair - O - Key will probably not take you, there may be a chance Byron will be in range in a faster 6 seater.

You would not want to be out of W&B would you?:uhoh:

SQ:ok:

JakCox
4th Jul 2007, 03:20
An Archer will to just fine with 4 guys!

Also, I have posted many threads about gaining access to 6 seaters and they are rarer than hens teeth. I am aware of Alpha/Grumman but when a Saratoga is fully fueled at the end of its flight and you turn up to fly it the next morning, average passenger weight can only be 45kgs (6 pax) and 67.5kgs (4 pax). That carrying any of you lot??? Any bonanza owners out there listening take pitty on me!!!!

What goes on down at Merrimbula & up at Port? They sound attractive but don't know the areas.

takeonme
4th Jul 2007, 03:25
Who cares what goes on there? You'll be there and you'll be off your face. Alcohol turns the sleepiest towns into crazy adventures.

JakCox
4th Jul 2007, 03:37
I was just wondering if anyone knew of the good bar in town and where the talent hung out!!

Howard Hughes
4th Jul 2007, 03:45
Just ask the cab drivers, they always know where the talent hangs out!;)

Both Port and Merimbula have top beaches and are great seaside towns, of course the closer to summer you go, the more talent there will be!:}

tail wheel
4th Jul 2007, 04:39
Tinpis. Very naughty!!! :mad:

Kiddies visit this site! :=

tinpis
4th Jul 2007, 05:31
Oh sorry boss...http://www.augk18.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/embarrassed.gif um what did I post??

JakCox
4th Jul 2007, 05:59
tinpis, what did you write!!!?

So anyone want to lend me a bonanza, 206, 210 for the weekend??? :ok:
The more the merrier and only 4 of us can get on the bus I fly!

squawk6969
4th Jul 2007, 08:11
Tinnie must have posted something extremely educational....and we missed it:{.

SQ:E

Peter Fanelli
4th Jul 2007, 08:29
What evidence is there that "kiddies visit this site"?

squawk6969
4th Jul 2007, 13:09
Lotsa childish behavior:}:}

SQ:E

Arm out the window
5th Jul 2007, 22:39
Sounds a bit rough on you - chaffeuring the mates to a salubrious location, then after a few quieties having to watch them go ballistic celebrating the bucks do while you check your watch and count hours bottle to throttle.:(