PDA

View Full Version : NetJets gateways

WhatNext
3rd Jul 2007, 18:14
Just curious.... someone told me that NetJets pilots don't need to live at their chosen "gateway" - that NetJets will provide accommodation at the gateway for your working days, and then you go to wherever your home is on your non-working days. Is this correct?

Also, I know their website says they prefer pilots to have turbine time, but do they consider pilots with only turbine time but who meet their other hours requirements? (This second question far less important than the first because I could always send an application form off and get a rejection letter if they really do need turbine time!)

Thanks!

- WN -

hallesag
3rd Jul 2007, 19:09
Hello.

Your gateway is where we depart on a airline on day 1 and come back to on day 6, plus some standby days.
We are suppose to live within 1.5 h from the gateway, and thats what netjets expect also.
They do not pay anything at your gateway, if you live somewhere else. You have to pay your own living at your gateway. If you happen to have a nigth stop at your gateway on yourtour, they will pay the hotel.

hope this clear your question.

Regards

WhatNext
4th Jul 2007, 07:00
Yes, that answers it perfectly, thanks!

- WN -