PDA

View Full Version : Pay scale flight dispatcher Jeddah Saudi Arabia

Capt.umair
3rd Jul 2007, 06:08
Hi,
What is the payascale for a flight dispatcher with not much experience in Saudi Arabia.
What i sholud be expecting from a good corprate jetcompany.

Any info will be greatly appreciated.

no sig
7th Jul 2007, 21:34
I would think that 15,000 to 18,000 SAR per month is not too far off the mark for an FAA/GACA licensed dispatcher, a significant issue is medical cover and housing, if that is included or not.

mutt
8th Jul 2007, 17:24
Depending on the company it might base salaries on your nationality, unfortunately if you are Pakistani, you might end up earning less than half the salary of an European!!!

Mutt

ShinjukuHustler
10th Jul 2007, 22:57
Agree with NoSig... If you don't have accommodation included then you will have 2 choices, either live in a compound or live outside in regular saudi society. To live outside is as cheap as you'll find anywhere in middle east with a shared apartment in the bachelor part of town going for about 700Sar/month but the compounds are just insanely expensive, anything from 650U$D/month to well over 1000U$D. If you are paying that then u will have not much left at the end of the month. You also have to consider the cost of transport unless you have your own car and fuel is the cheapest in the world here.

ubaid123
11th Aug 2008, 19:04
Guys i got a GCAA license.

Im looking for a job in saudia, any body got any contacts, im currently in dubai, its too expensive to live here , i think sauida is not that bad isnt it?

Im really trying to get to saudi for a career in dispatch.

I'll really appreciate all your help, contacts , advise any thing at all.

no sig
12th Aug 2008, 11:30
ubaid123

There isn't that many airlines in Saudi, I'd contact all three of them and see if they need flight dispatchers.

ubaid123
12th Aug 2008, 20:55
Thanks a bunch, i really appreciate it.