PDA

View Full Version : a question concerning......

AIS_OFFICER_OKBK
2nd Jul 2007, 18:22
hello everyone,
I am Mohammed Al-Randi from kuwait, an Aeronautical information services officer student in the telecommunication and navigation institute back in Kuwait were I study the AIS syllabus with my other eight colleagues. I am temporarily waiting to finish the remaining upcoming two courses to get my diploma as the Kuwait airways require me to get so that I can be under their supervision, (and they will tolerate the expenses of the study that's for sure) to I think the cabair or oxford aviation college.
I have a question concerning the complexion or the nature of study, (especially the theoretical studies for the integrated ATPL courses), and how can a beginner starts his day studying these subjects and how does the student spend his day while having these subjects????!!!!
I have a problem realising how can I conform between these subjects, and how hard is it to memorize such information in a squeezingly fast week????
I know I am being such a boring guy by asking these questions, but I felt that it is necessary for me to ask all of you about it because of the dissimilarities between the way kuwait and britain teach their students.
In Kuwait the teaching method is very awful.....

sorry for being so boring.
your pal Mohammed

note: the same thread in the oxford aviation.net forum but there's no answer to my questions