PDA

View Full Version : Intergratedvmodular

airbus,boy
2nd Jul 2007, 15:59
Hello.
I am currently 17 years old and have nearly finished my A levels.I have been wanting to be a pilot for a good 2 years now but have little imformation of which is the best way to do it.
I do know that there are two routes, modular and intergrated and i know intergrated has the best employment succes.Any advice on some good traning schools that provide a intergrated course would be helpful.I have considered oxford and cabair but oxford is really expensive and i have heard bad things about cabair as in all they want to do is take youre money.

REGARDS.

Airbusboy

Sky Wave
2nd Jul 2007, 16:22
Duck, Take Cover and use the search function!!

BlueRobin
2nd Jul 2007, 16:47
As the moderator is away, I shall step in for Scroggs. There at the top of the read list a FAQ entitled "Archive Reference Threads and Posting Guidelines - READ BEFORE YOU POST A QUESTION!!" (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=131649)

Therein contains a link to a thread which relates to your question. I suggest this is your next course of action ;)

Ooh I feel bad now :p

Hookerbot 5000
2nd Jul 2007, 17:15
Please for the love of your mother don't start this debate again :}

captain_rossco
2nd Jul 2007, 21:33
schoolbus, boy,

this should keep you occupied.

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=218620&highlight=integrated+modular

Enjoy.:{:{:{

speedrestriction
3rd Jul 2007, 00:01
If the young folk of this forum learn nothing else, may they learn that the correct spelling is integrated there is no r between the e and the g. Rant over.
sr

lady in red
3rd Jul 2007, 11:52
Speedrestriction - precisely my comment. I am frankly appalled by the number of spelling errors and grammatical mistakes on this Forum and on many of the others. Surely, girls and guys, you realise that presentation skills are a key to obtaining that elusive job and failing to pay attention to your English will show lack of care, suggesting you cannot be bothered to pay attention to other important things, such as drills and checks in the aircraft...I am not apologising for a rant - I believe that it is important and I am fed up with the poor standards of English generally.

Wee Weasley Welshman
3rd Jul 2007, 11:56
Well thanks for standing watch but I am here and have both barrels loaded with buckshot...

Forkandles
3rd Jul 2007, 13:04
Be thankful for small mercies. At least he didn't start with that text speak nonsense. Just about to finish his A-levels as well...

moggiee
3rd Jul 2007, 14:34
If the young folk of this forum learn nothing else, may they learn that the correct spelling is integrated there is no r between the e and the g. Rant over.
sr
It's not just young people - the very-definitely-not-young boss that I had at FTE couldn't get to grips with it, either. We used to just correct it for him because he would not believe that he was wrong!