PDA

View Full Version : Cityjet Aptitude tests calculator

ciopu
29th Jun 2007, 17:32
Does anybodies know if during the aptitude tests are we allowed to use a calculator??
I'm training myself on the psychometric CD prep., and honesty theese tests are VERY hard, epsecially cause you haven't enought time, and without a calculator it's like almost impossible!!

Any feedback from the last candidates are very welcome, i think i will have the Aptitude test in Paris around 25-26 th of this July!!

Thanks everybodies

hollingworthp
29th Jun 2007, 17:52
I would be very surprised if they do allow calculators as I don't know of any other assessment that allows it. Mental arithmetic is an important skill.

Control Abnormality
29th Jun 2007, 18:33
Hey,

You aren't allowed to use anything except the pencil that they give you, a couple of pieces of paper and the old grey matter, no outside help!!:sad:
You won't have enough time to get most of them finished, especially the maths. Don't worry about getting finished, get the ones you have time to do right, work as quick as you can but be ACCURATE! I went down the library and got a couple of books out and just worked through them over and over, you get used to answering them and you'll get quicker and quicker.
Just relax and do what you can and you'll be fine! Good Luck!!:ok:
Cheers

OriginalNick
18th Jul 2007, 21:30
ciopu, what psychometric CD prep is that you are talking about? can anyone please recomend books or software for aptitude test?

Thanks

Nick