PDA

View Full Version : information about korea airlines

nick wu
28th Jun 2007, 13:18
i am a pilot of B737NG in china .any people can tell me some information about korean air .my girl friend is korean she doesnot like living in china i promise her i will go to korea with her .i want to get a job in korean aielines .any body can tell me sth?i will appreciate it very much!!!:)

kontur
1st Jul 2007, 14:52
Hi!
Don`t know much, but in your case I would suggest not to hesitate and accept Korea:ok:

speedtwoten
2nd Jul 2007, 16:31
nick wu, I'm also a pilot on B737NG and like to fly in China, stay in Shanghai, can you give some information where to apply:ok:

nick wu
7th Jul 2007, 04:37
body i donot know which company is good for u in shanghai .what i can suggest is if u donot care salary anyone is ok ,if u want be comfortable just go to local airlines !maybe to u guys -foreign pilots the situation should be better than us!hehe !here are some reference company : gov controling -china easten . air china .shanghai airlines. they all have branch in shanghai. local: air spring .ji xiang . u can go to web search them and if possible u better to go to shanghai! any further help and infor u want let me know!

speedtwoten
7th Jul 2007, 12:34
NICK WU, thank's for info:ok:, I'm trying to apply with Shanghai Airlines but no respond from them:confused:, I think you can try KAL through the CCL :ok:, is Shenzhen Airlines still flying these day????

neilb767
7th Jul 2007, 14:15
Who is CCL ?

Web link would be nice, thanks.

speedtwoten
7th Jul 2007, 14:42
[email protected]

nick wu
7th Jul 2007, 15:22
ok!i will try to contact them. chinese airlines always slowly hehe! shenzhen air is still flying everyday thy just got many pilots from brazil!

speedtwoten
7th Jul 2007, 16:28
from Brazil :mad:read on this forum AIR MACAU:\how dangerous they are:D

Ming06
6th Apr 2011, 09:33
Hi,

May i know where is the best area to stay in Shanghai for pilots please? Easy to get to airport, apartment with one room (not too expensive), many food store around and supermarket. Near MRT station.

Thanks
Ming