PDA

View Full Version : F/O job with JAA CPL done in florida

G-HALE
28th Jun 2007, 11:42
If i do my JAA CPL in florida and come back to ireland? will any airline be evan interested in me or is ut a waste of money getting JAA CPL done in florida???

pipergirl
28th Jun 2007, 11:54
Well, all the people I know from Ireland who have done CPLs in the States all have jobs, so no problems. Anyone who tells you otherwise is talking out of their rearend!

G-HALE
28th Jun 2007, 12:01
Really? Thanks for that.
A guy i know has told me the only way i'll get a job offer is if i go to Jerez or oxford and do it there! :ugh:
But, I can do a JAA CPL ME and FAA SEIR for like €20K in florida!! So , i think its florida all the way so.
I can do mcc with parc in dublin, i hear there good at helping you find a job!

Hufty
28th Jun 2007, 13:02
I did my CPL in Florida and I have a job.

If you are asking if there is any legal reason why a JAA CPL course undetaken in the US is less valuable than one undertaken anywhere else then the answer is no.

If you are asking about where/how you should train to maximise your chances of getting a job then there is a LOT of information on here to help you make a decision - make a mug of tea, sit down and do a lot of searching here - most of your questions will be answered!

G-HALE
28th Jun 2007, 19:30
Thanks,
So, chances are i still might get a F/O job with an EU airline evan if i dont go to Jerez for example to do my JAA CPL

captain_rossco
28th Jun 2007, 19:53
You've nailed it, you don't have to go to Jerez work for the airlines!

Kind Regards

CR

Hufty
28th Jun 2007, 21:17
As I said, do some searches on this site - the whole "where should I train" debate is out there. All the information you need to make a decision is there.