PDA

View Full Version : ATPL

B777Heavy
27th Jun 2007, 22:20
Hey guys....I have flown the B737-300/700 & now B777 and I went into one of the Cessna 310 to do my ATPL...and man...oh man.... its like had never flown before........
Ive flown the jets for 5-6 years and within those 5-6 years, I had never stepped into a piston engine.....It kinda reminds me of what my Initial Training on the B737 felt like.....

Anyone here had similar experiences?

captain_rossco
28th Jun 2007, 08:34
Good man,

My number one pal in the entire world (i have to say that in case he reads this and takes a dim view),is flying for that low cost irish carrier (name escapes me). He reported back to me after a flight in a cesnna 150 the other day, saying that he quite simply 's**t himself', " You know what Ross my man, I'm fairly uncertain as to how I ever got in one of those things in the first place, I'd consider General Aviation and I to have just parted company under the most acrimonious of circumsatnces"

NEW BALLS PLEASE.

Regards

CR

PS. He should have taken the warrior, its like going up you faaaaaavourite armchair.

B777Heavy
28th Jun 2007, 23:48
Thats wierd ..... how different the concepts of piston flying is to the Big Birds.....