PDA

View Full Version : xperiences of training at emirates or FUJAIRAH AVIAIOTN ACADEMY

BALAJI
26th Jun 2007, 04:00
Any Advice Or Suggestion Will Be Of Great Help!!!

ironbutt57
26th Jun 2007, 10:47
If you're aviation bound my friend, judging from your posts here and on far-east forums, I would seriously and politely advise you to consider taking an English language "brush-up", as it is after all, the international "official aviation" language...it will enhance your chances as you pursue your aviation career..not directed as a criticism by any means...:ok::ok:

masalama
26th Jun 2007, 13:41
Re to original post.
Both EFS and FAA are good flying schools.
If you're considering converting your GCAA (UAE) license to the Indian one, the aircraft you trained on and did your checkrides on is very important.Indian rules require the checkrides to be on aircraft registered in India.Check what type of single and multi engined aircraft they use and cross check with the Indian register on the DGCA website(www.dgca.nic.in)

Im not sure on the course duration and how busy they are so check up on availability of course and visa requirements too.
Best of Luck
:ok:masalama.

jai6638
26th Jun 2007, 14:27
I'm thinking that you are better of training at Fujairah Aviation Academy since Dubai is always so busy. When I went up flight a flight at Emirates Aviation, It took 5 min to get permission to start up and another 5-10 min of holding in the air before we could land.

Wizofoz
26th Jun 2007, 16:38
BALAJI,

Just wondered why you are centering on the UAE to train?

There are almost certainly cheaper options.