PDA

View Full Version : School in Florida California or Texas

Emorik
25th Jun 2007, 10:40
Hello, i'm thinking to go to US to study. I'm Italian and i want to reach an ATPL. I would love to know some good school in Florida, Texas or California.
I already toke info about EFT, Raimbow school and Skymates...

I prefer school where i can convert Faa cpl to Jaa cpl...
Can Any european give me some info?

aha83
25th Jun 2007, 13:28
Emorik,

there's nac in Naples, Florida. I decided to go there and I am going to apply for a course this fall. Although many rumours on here they made a good impression on me. For further info check out: naples-air-center.com
Cheers,

Aha

PPRuNe Pop
25th Jun 2007, 13:41
I have just spent some time in Texas and while I didn't look at any schools it is clear that very good ones exist. Everything is cheaper in Texas, especially the hotels, and you can seek out the schools that are recommended by some searching.

My career is over but if I were starting again (I wish) I would bet that it would be a school in Texas.

PPP

Emorik
25th Jun 2007, 17:45
thank you
Any others had some experiences like the one i wanna have?

Jez_G
26th Jun 2007, 04:23
Texas is a great place to do FAA licences and training (apart from the weather being terrible at the moment) but i'm not sure of any organisations running JAA courses here. I'm currently living in Dallas working with various instructors from the area, if you want any more info about FAA schools PM me.
If Texas is the place you want to train then i'd agree with PPruNe Pop, its a cheap/fun place to be!
Jez