View Full Version : Which job to take?

steviesky
24th Jun 2007, 13:57
Hi.
Can anyone help a newie? I have been offered training with Bmed and Virgin Atlantic. Confused about which to accept? What do the experienced out there think? Thanks for your time.

pebbles4308
24th Jun 2007, 15:44
Hiya

Im currently training for virgin atlantic and they are an amazing company, i have worked for a couple of other airlines and having spoke to people who have worked for virgin in the past and regret ever leaving. I also have a few friends who work for Bmed and they dont seem to be enjoying it at the mo, not saying its a bad company just with the merge coming up i think that it could be a bit frustrating and that you are better off joining a well established company.

Pebbles

air2bob
24th Jun 2007, 15:55
virgin yeah the money is not the greatest but great destinations and staff travel etc and all longhaul. bmed good money not the greatest destinations! all longhaul HOWEVER come oct you will be doing bmi routes as well so if you commute will be almost impossible hence why so many of the commuters are leaving or have left!. and less trips = less money so not going to be the greatest at bmed!

TightSlot
24th Jun 2007, 17:56
There are three threads in this forum. One is for Virgin wannabees - one is for Virgin crew - one is for Bmed. They are very big threads. They contain a lot of information. You can read that information. It may help you make a decision.