PDA

View Full Version : 10 year bonus ??

sisyphos
22nd Jun 2007, 08:22
Rumour is out that you guys get a very big bonus after 10 years of service, recently introduced. the figure I heard was 1 million U$. :bored:

Spirit
22nd Jun 2007, 08:27
Surely not Gulf Air....unless you are Management, then everything is possible :yuk:

LDG NO BLUE
22nd Jun 2007, 08:50
With GF, a 10 years BOND is possible....

Marooned
22nd Jun 2007, 09:36
10 year bonus in EK is that you're still alive...

Eldin
23rd Jun 2007, 06:46
Which makes it a little bit more than $1,000,000.

Sadly, it does not last though...

Spread over the next few years:
$65,000 goes to the Salik Road Toll on Sheikh Zayed Rd.
$800,000 goes to the recent increase in school fees.
$230,000 goes to the increase in maintenance fees if you chose to buy your own villa.
And $155,000 goes to the increase in membershiop fees in various beach clubs.

(There are actually beaches around here. Although you may find it difficult to catch a glimpse through the construction fence, I have it from another old-timer on good authority that there were public beaches here at one stage. There is apparently still one near the Borgh Al Arab, where the construction fence that was aimed at keeping the great unwashed out from this prime property and investment opportunity has been torn down on higher orders.)

Well, as long as I have the four company cars (Ferrari for me, BMW 330 for the wife, Golf GTI for the housemaid and BMW Z3 for the gardener) I'll guess it's not too bad.

Man, you should give up on that stuff you smoke, reboot your system and get a reality check! :ouch: (That is check like in checkmark, NOT like in $$$ cheque)
In which galaxy were you flying for before you got based on planet earth?

Payscale
23rd Jun 2007, 17:02
10 year bonus of 1 mill usd..? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah ahhahaha...auch my stomack hurts...hahahahahahahahahahahaha... stop it.. hahahaha.....

ironbutt57
24th Jun 2007, 06:15
You must be smoking whatever it is your beemer-driving gardener is growing in your backyard:}