PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Helicopters PNG

informing the nation
22nd Jun 2007, 07:11
Breaking news from PNG. A certain Provincial Governor is NOT! looking after his boys. SURPRISE SURPRISE!!

One of his boys was roughed around at a local camp, resulting in a broken rib and coccyx. Certain Bald Governor more interested in maintaining relationship with "shonky" security company and mine politics. ($$) Not even as much as a phone call to ask after his wellfare.

Instead,he has withheld pilot's Pay, terminated his employment and NOT as much as speak to HIM regarding his wellfare. Results of CT scan and brain scan will be revealed shortly. Bossmans priority being to assess the damage to a mine boom gate and scratched bumper bar before even discussing ANY wages owed to his pilot, which will be a pipe dream I expect.

Anyway AFAP HAVE SHOWN GREAT INTEREST more than keen to keep an eye on this one as well as A VERY FAMOUS AND FAMILIAR "Foot in the door" Current Affair journalist Perhaps Senior Management will have to come up with another con.

I think we have heard this before.

Any pilots considering employment with Pacific Helicopters of Papua New Guinea please beware!! Your health is at risk and you will have very little suport from the Governor and his wantoks.

ITN

aristocrat
22nd Jun 2007, 09:13
This Man in question would have to be one of the most unethical, lying cheating and cruel men I have ever come across. I remember approximately10 years ago,your incompassion toward the death of Conrad Ferguson. The hearts you broke and the way you handled the situation sickened many a friend of Con's. You were appauling. Age has obviously not wearied you in fact I hear quite the contrary. and I just trust you will get your just rewards in time. You obviously havent changed. Lets hope you are happy getting rich at your loyal supporters expense. You sicken me to the teeth. :mad:

Pigy
24th Jun 2007, 18:45
Those who have had anything to do with the Garoka operation anyway. I was stupid (and desperate) enough to go back for a second dose a couple of years ago. That was enough to remind me to never go back again.

Bravohotel
24th Jun 2007, 20:50
Head office is located in GOROKA......and from what I have have been told the Pilot was not sacked or had his pay withheld.....all a big misunderstanding.......you get that in the land of the unexpected

meismunch
25th Jun 2007, 20:55
As being one of many who had the experence of having Conrad as a friend i cannot beleve this person is still operating :ugh: :rolleyes: :yuk:

Bravohotel
26th Jun 2007, 02:00
The information given to me was incorrect......I now know which incident the first post was talking about.....then there is always the untold version of events.....but thats another story.

boxwrench
29th Jun 2007, 12:19
Your (or mine) memory seems to be a bit faulty, Conrad was killed i an accident in Indonesia flying a SA 315, and there was some controversy after the accident regarding Eggheads behavior, I can't remember the details.

The accident referred to in the news clipping was a guy from Germany, Michael, I can't remember his last name, he was killed in an accident in a H500 somewhere outside Goroka after which Mal in front of Michaels wife accused Michael of destroying the helicopter and that he should get the money for it back from her.

170'
29th Jun 2007, 17:13
Michael Geuder....A truly nice guy, one of a kind!

LCT
29th Jun 2007, 19:48
My deepest apologies to the memory of both men, Michael and Con. Too busy focusing on vitriol for the egg. My previous postings will be removed, as they served no other purpose than a personal vent, and besides, Pacific is an excellent company, it's just the owner that is the problem.

kev_laline
1st Jul 2007, 23:06
Results of CT scan and brain scan will be revealed shortly.
ANY UPDATE?

R.OCKAPE
6th Jul 2007, 10:33
never heard of camp security ever roughing up white trash for no reason before especially inside the compound.
might have mistaken G.D. for an intoxicated opposition candidate...

LCT
7th Jul 2007, 00:47
Yeah, which compound and why was the individual attacked in the first place by security staff? Perhaps Informing the Nation could throw a little light on the whole sequence of events??? Seems to me there could be some evidence of foul play by the victim? :rolleyes:

Bravohotel
7th Jul 2007, 23:37
I have been told of what occured by an expat on site at the time of the incident at Gusap,the victim was allowed into the camp by mistake, the security staff misidentified the vehicle he was driving.On site the guy caused some problems like breaking into the medical center,on leaving there was a problem at the first gate which resulted in the company vehicle being damaged at the second gate he was apprehended by secuirty staff and returned to the camp and placed in the hands of the camp police.My informant seemed to think the guy was off the planet,which may not have been all SP induced.....so the guy was not entirely an innocent victim.

R.OCKAPE
8th Jul 2007, 00:07
Can't imagine even Jana Wendt or Martin King wanting to touch this one

212bushman
8th Jul 2007, 01:14
Seems like a lost "whitey" in the land of the unexpected. Probably married to a "meri"& lives outside the camp in a kuni hut. :rolleyes:

feelerup
8th Jul 2007, 21:44
If this is "breaking news " , how come the chief pilot of pacific told me
he has no idea who you are refering to.
It is not a pilot or engineer employed by Pacific.
What are you on about ?

R.OCKAPE
8th Jul 2007, 23:09
Right !
He's not employed anymore....

LCT
8th Jul 2007, 23:33
Well, this is getting better by the minute! Could Mr. Informing the Nation please tell his side of the story-in complete format and fill us in on who the unlucky chap was (and perhaps the circumstances) of his alledged beating at the hand of 'shonky mine secutiry'?

Or perhaps without mentioning names, what was his occupation? :}

Scorpion1080
30th Jul 2007, 02:48
The accident referred to in the news clipping was a guy from Germany, Michael, I can't remember his last name, he was killed in an accident in a H500 somewhere outside Goroka after which Mal in front of Michaels wife accused Michael of destroying the helicopter and that he should get the money for it back from her.

I actually know about this and you have your facts somewhat twisted.

The pilot crash and was killed. Under the company contract his wife was entitled to $100,000 for a death, the same as what most airlines have.

She was greedy and demanded $200,000 even though the pilot signed the contract for $100,000 in case of death.

Mr Egg, turned around and said, you want want to be greedy then lets change things. I will give you $200,000 instead of what the contract actually says but you pay for the increase in insurance and excess, etc

Then she went and bitched and moaned and whinged and went to the media because she didn't get $200k instead of the $100k which the contract says.

liklikrokrok
30th Jul 2007, 03:16
:)helicopters:}