PDA

View Full Version : Course 7/7 Berlin A320

TheFlyingDJ
21st Jun 2007, 16:56
Hi there,
Anyone on this forum also joining the A320 SSTR at Cockpit4U in Berlin in july?
Course 7/7 to be exact.
Might be nice to meet up there.
I know first hand that 2 graduates went straight to Wizz and possible to more airlines in Asia. Last bit is not verified by myself but maybe someone else can?
cheers

Mondeoman
26th Jun 2007, 08:38
:)Hi there DJ,
I'm planning on starting with Cockpit4u on the 16th july although not able to confirm this until next week. PM me if the date is the same as yours!:ok:

TheFlyingDJ
26th Jun 2007, 08:42
Hi there!
My date is set for the 9th.
So i'll probably see you there the next week?

You are also planning in staying at the Arwobau?

cheers!

Mondeoman
26th Jun 2007, 08:55
Yep, the accomodation looks OK. A friend of mine is there at the moment. He said it was fine. Maybe catch a beer in july then? Where are you coming from? and have you had your CBT?:)

TheFlyingDJ
26th Jun 2007, 09:30
I'm from Holland and a schoolmate of mine has finished there and had great expactations. He is at AB now for screening.
A beer sounds great!
No I have just mailed my contract because of some arrangements that I had to perform first.
So I guess I will get the stuff this week. I've been training on other A320 CBT tho.
How's the C4U CBT like?

TheFlyingDJ
26th Jun 2007, 10:25
Hi there.
Well to be honest, both I think have great courses and oppertunities.
I just heard more about C4U because I know more people that went there and got a job afterwards on the A320.
Maybe Gecat has a similar % of successfull students.
Another item for me personally is that Berlin is just 4 hours away so it is more convenient for me to arrange.
A last item for me was the pricing and the discount I get from Ltec.

cheers and I'll order 3 beers in juli :ok: