PDA

View Full Version : Second Interview Paperwork requirements

Sabresaurus
18th Jun 2007, 20:42
Greetings everyone I am slated to travel to Hong Kong for my second interview in late July. I want to begin getting my paperwork in order (specifically the required documents etc) which Cathay would like to see prior to the second or final interview. I have yet recieved my package from CX to date, however want to get the ball rolling so to speak. Can anyone give me insight specifically what I could start doing to expedite this process so when my package arrives I am not scrambling like a chicken with my head cut off. Thanks for any and all replys.

Sabresaurus

airbus2boeing
19th Jun 2007, 13:31
If you're in the US, get the your FAA record now because that will take forever.

act700
23rd Jun 2007, 04:28
Not really.

There is a thread on here about 2nd interview paperwork-check it out, there some good info on there.

You'll need your written exam results for your instrument and atp tests.

Call 866-878-2498, #1, then #5; talk to Jo Johnson (lady)--she deals with this very subject.
You'll need to fill out a records request form and sign it, plus a couple of bucks.

If you send her a prepaid fedex return envelope, she'll turn it right around.
Funny, she told me, "you too? I've been getting a lot of these request lately."

From first call til I got the stuff, about a week.

Hope this helps.

act700
23rd Jun 2007, 04:31
Here's the link:

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=277252

Sabresaurus
23rd Jun 2007, 16:41
Thanks act700, very helpful. I will begin the process on Monday morning. Last item if you dont mind, I keep hearing CX wants the candidates to put onto an spreadsheet (Microsoft excel etc) your logbook breakdown. I have not seen the particular requirements however began the tedious process already. Exactly what do they want to see in that breakdown do you or anyone else know? PIC, SIC, Instrument time etc, what exactly?
Thanks again for all the replys.

Sabresaurus

Stuck_in_an_ATR
23rd Jun 2007, 20:53
Didn't break anything into any spreadsheet. I just filled out the forms they've sent and nobody asked for anything else

rjmore
24th Jun 2007, 02:36
You get the spreadsheet after you get a class date. For the interview you don't need it.

Sabresaurus
24th Jun 2007, 04:02
Thanks RJMORE I will be looking for the package from CX to fill out their forms while simultaneaously hoping I can "wow" interviewers and SIM instructors in Hong Kong in order to have the opportunity to fill out the spreadsheet!