PDA

View Full Version : KA CPP Interview

techies12345
18th Jun 2007, 06:59
Hi all. I have just been invited to KA's first interview and was wondering if anyone can shed some light as to what they might ask or at least what it will be focused on (personal or tech). It would be great if previous applicants can give us all a heads up as to what we are up against. Thank you in advance. :ok:

Airforcer
21st Jun 2007, 19:09
i am going to the final next week! anyone knows what it is about? i heard that it is a whole day assessment!

techies12345
26th Jun 2007, 07:01
Congrats! I just did my first round, waiting for my reply. How long did they take before they replied you?

26th Jun 2007, 16:45
congrad & gd luck to both of u~as of da waitin period of da call for next interview...it took me around 4 days (pretty quick)

Hmm~for final interview~it is a whole day assesment~
it consists of a tech+personal interview for 45mins
pshycology test (in chinese)
lunch wif da management dudes
group exercise

techies12345
27th Jun 2007, 15:42
Thanx for the heads up! Do you have any sample question of what they asked during the interview? Like what level of difficulty should I expect.

4th Jul 2007, 15:11
meteorology-how does fog form? wt is ISA?how does temperature affect spd of sound?

Aerodynamics-y does b777 hav no winglets?how do flaps affect the take-off grd run?

u r takin off on the runway, u discovered one engine failure, wld u continue to take off?y?

explain briefly how jet engine works?