PDA

View Full Version : TCAS leaving?

Thylakoid
17th Jun 2007, 22:36
I've heard that TCAS might be doing us all a favour by going back to the UK. Any word on that?

ernestkgann
17th Jun 2007, 23:26
While Timmy runs the show using the traditional middle eastern management model then it doesn't matter who holds TCAS' position. Mr Clark won't allow any managment fella to effect meaningful change.
It's a pity he doesn't glance up the Gulf for a look at the eventual outcome of companies run in this way.

Ahad Adump
18th Jun 2007, 13:55
Can someone please contact Graham Jenkins.
Tell him all is forgotten.
Although he was despised, he was 154 times better than the poison-dwarf TCAS.

Al Fakhem Snr.
18th Jun 2007, 16:40
Funny you say that, I think he actually did!

A company called Gulf Air, I think he deduced out of his experience how not to let an airline be run, hence, Emirates.

ernestkgann
19th Jun 2007, 00:25
The only difference between gf and ek are gf's (once) multiple owners. Under Mr Jenkins most management decisions were made with an eye to creating the solid structures of a world class airline. This costs more so is not in the interests of companies with short term outlooks like ek and Mr Clark.
GF is ek's future.

EK Pilot
29th Jun 2007, 09:51
Can't understand that this has dropped down the prune ratings. I thought this would have been the story of the month. Is it true? Is there a God? :ok:

Hook
29th Jun 2007, 10:28
So what if he leaves? I'm sure he'll be replaced by someone similar........just as he replaced CK:ugh: