PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Nigeria expats

MD12
17th Jun 2007, 17:35
Can you please tell me where are the Virgin Nigeria expat pilots living in Lagos? Is the accomodation included in the contract or did they have to arrange their own stuff?.

Thank you.

MD

Carnage Matey!
17th Jun 2007, 22:58
They were staying in a decent* hotel at company expense last time I spoke to one of their crews. Common sense dictates I'm not saying which one.

(* for Lagos)

MD12
18th Jun 2007, 02:59
If you've been in Nigeria before you will know its not a big secret which hotels are full of expats, aviation and non-aviation related. Itīs only that I don't know which one is the one that V. Nigeria crews are using. But thanks anyway.

chrislikesblue
6th Aug 2008, 10:26
Anyone knows what is the salary for an expat FO on the B737 fleet?(also whats is the roaster like..)

fayz76
21st Aug 2008, 22:40
There is no roster as yet! But they are trying to sort the issue out.

F4F
22nd Aug 2008, 07:50
Common sense dictates I'm not saying which one
With a disco and a bar named "The Goodies"...

Good luck to stay and work in Lagos :\

live 2 fly 2 live

K.Whyjelly
22nd Aug 2008, 13:03
With a disco and a bar named "The Goodies"...
live 2 fly 2 live

Ahhhh!, Goodies bar...........nightfighters,Star Beer, bowls of monkey nuts and masses of discarded shells on the floor and a mix of VK,VS BA KLM crews et al . Happy days!!!:bored:

F4F
22nd Aug 2008, 21:32
Yep K.Whyjelly, those nightfighters... dangerous stuff indeed :cool:
Remember once having had something to grab at the Crocodile, went there with a cab and decided to walk back (night time) to said hotel and bar... lucky me I was not alone but with 2 tigers of our crew as well... so we came in sight of the hotel but still had to cross the main road... suddenly sighted by a horde of very eager nightfighters all seeking entrance to the disco... and elsewhere... and so we just had time to run for cover... and yes, loads of Star :ok:

Sorry gals & guys, slightly digressing here, good ol' times.

live 2 fly 2 live