PDA

View Full Version : Flybe Payscales

MD12
17th Jun 2007, 10:56
Hi,

I was having a look to Flybe's payscales and I was wondering what determines exactly in which paypont is each crew member.

I´ve done a research on the forum with now luck. Any info will be appreciated. Any Flybe driver around?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

mad_bob
17th Jun 2007, 13:56
Way it works is.... If your on the Turbo fleet, Capt or F/O and in your first year then you start at Turbo paypoint 1. The aniversary of you starting with the company you move to point 2 and so on. However, should you move to the Jet fleet you keep the same paypoint ie. If you were on paypoint 3 (an F/O with 3 years in the company) on the Turbo scale and moved over to the Jet fleet you would be point 3 on that scale instead.
I think im right in saying if you get promoted then you go down to paypoint 1 for Captains on whichever Fleet you are on and start again getting the increment each year.
Its the same system they have always used in that you get an extra 500 odd quid for each year your an F/O, 600 odd for skippers.
Just some clever cloggs in HQ air cadets justifying a huge salary by reinventing the wheel. :ugh:

MD12
17th Jun 2007, 17:32
Many thanks for your reply. It is now clear.

blueskiesup
18th Jun 2007, 16:37
Are Flybe recruiting again for F/O's??

Deano777
18th Jun 2007, 18:25
in short, yes