PDA

View Full Version : can anyone here help me plz....

Kaustubh
16th Jun 2007, 11:44
want help guys.........
hey, hii.. there.:)

i m kaustubh; a fresh graduate; aiming to be commercial pilot ; as this is nt only my dream bt also my aim.
and i have completed my ground school, in india frm DGCA apprved. inst.
and accomplished my clear medical test also, i m going to give my RT exam in aug.
nw i m looking for my ppl, cpl, and further flying experience into U.S.
but m nt able to manage the bank loan ; as they won't offer it for overseas frm india as they say.....

1]can anyone just help me in this topic :confused:
2]do anyone know if any bank is offering a loan for overseas pilot traning frm india??
3]is it a right option to pick up sum of bank loan for further studies in U.S.??
4]can it will be a right option for me to go through cadet pilot traning with airline companies in india??
5] can anyone suggest me any right track and hints which will take me towards my dream???

as i hav seen all this posted ques. and ans. to them ..
if there is any person who is a commercial pilot presently , ,can easily understand my dream, and my problems............
i m gonna do it in anyhow conditions bt i just wanted right track and planning...

plz help guys............................
i will be very very very thank full to you...............:O

wbryce
16th Jun 2007, 12:06
posting 4 threads of the same nature and similar title will only irritate the viewers who your asking for help.

I haven't heard of any overseas bank loans for foreign pilots, your best bet is explore the financial options available to you in your own country. If i'm wrong im sure someone will correct me.

I would also explore any possibilities of your own countrys domestic carriers offering sponsorship or training bonds. If all else fails, get a job and pay for your training as you go. It may take you 4 years but so does a respectful university degree.

Kaustubh
17th Jun 2007, 05:56
:ok:thank you very much 4 u r response and suggetions;
bt, i m nt intended to irritate anyone ;:=
i was just looking for help , and as it is nt only my aim bt my dream also,
and dream is dream.........
and it's possible that some1 will surely read and reply back to my thread, if he have nt seen my thread before........that's why i posted it again..
bt extremely sorry 4 u r inconvinience...:rolleyes:

bt still thanx 4 u r reply.. :O

maxdrypower
17th Jun 2007, 11:04
Try using vowels as well when typing A-E-I-O-U and H if your talkling to the french