PDA

View Full Version : Stay Away from Paramount Airways

Biju Daniel
12th Jun 2007, 04:26
Oh Yes. I have had talk with several friends in PA and they all say that whatever has been posted in this forum is still true. Mr.T appear to be a cool cucumber and main culprit who sets his employees against each other. He is a fourth generation entreprenuer who knows nothing about airline. He is better of running his textile mills. He is a rich kid who has inherited quite a fortune from his fore fathers and still thinks he is a monarch. He makes everyone from GM to office boys to slave for him. Any one carrying his travel bag, and coconuts are his favourite.From what i have head, he keeps changing his decisions. Sits in Madurai and operates while all other staff of his are put in CO Chennai. Every single decision is made by him. His wify manages In Flight magazine.....:-)

There is no full time CEO. There was one expat CEO who was tricked and sent back home in 3 months time (all work and no pay makes jack a dull boy). Then the churn at their leadership team is testimony to this. His entire HR team has bailed out except for one or two junior kids.

No ground equipments, no career planning, no performance appraisal, no funds from the banks, no clear vision and mission and the list goes on and on.

EE are kicked at the drop of the cap. They have a fast TAT on EE exit.

The expat Engineers and Pilots are a frustuated lot and are waiting for one good opportunity to come by their way from another airline.

In short its comedy of errors.

Page me to get to know more .....

Capt. Biju Daniel

ugflyer
12th Jun 2007, 16:25
I will take your word for it.
Just out of curiosity, are we talking about Paramount in India?
If that's the case, I guess the severe shortage hs brought about abuse.
Anyway, keep your head high ma men!