PDA

View Full Version : Bellview Mishap @ Douala ?

readywhenreaching
11th Jun 2007, 17:22
A french aviation froum just reported a Bellview 732 was involved in an overrun at Douala in heavy rains. Can somebody confirm this.

As the source failed to name a date it is uncertain when this accually happened.

s:
http://www.crash-aerien.com/www/news/article.php?id=5542&check=0

(auto translation)
"A plane of the airline company nigérianne Bellview Airlines made an exit of track at the time of its landing on the international airport of Douala (Cameroun) because of the bad visibility and the terrible weather conditions. The plane, a Boeing 737, flight B3-260, which was to carry out the connection between the international airport Murtala Mohammed of Lagos (Nigeria) and the international airport Leon Me Ba of Libreville (Gabon) with a stopover on the international airport of Douala, had just had patience nearly one hour above this airport when the pilot tried the landing at the time of a lull in the middle of terrible weather conditions. Without the reason being still known, the plane east is seemed it presented too quickly and could not stop before the end of track, outgoing in grass. The plane stopped while being inserted under its own weight and it neither wounded nor important damage there. The passengers were evacuated under a beating rain and were transferred in the air terminal. Few information were communicated by the airline company and the rumours go currently good train to explain this exit of track."

arf1410
12th Jun 2007, 20:07
Bellview has issued a press release stating the article on the internet is completely FALSE. The plane did circle for a short while letting some storms pass, then made a completely routine landing...

readywhenreaching
12th Jun 2007, 23:31
dont know why those folks created such a report on almost nothing...:*

thanks anyway

RwR

ZAZOO
22nd Jun 2007, 13:03
:eek:MON DIEU:eek:

diz is the best so far on b3:hmm: nice try.

Rani
23rd Jun 2007, 07:33
Say Zazoo, what happened to those grand Bellview A320/73G dreams?
Kitchen is getting too hot !? :\

ZAZOO
24th Jun 2007, 14:19
uh :rolleyes: oh hello there Rani! See ur still lurkin around eh.I also noticed Arik is ur new found friend looking at ur recent discuss here.Well I am sure V Nigeria and SN dont realy mind.

Yes the heat is on I do agree but sometimes some fires take a while to put out.

Unfortunatley for B3 we do not have the kind of new found wealth ur new and old friends are lavishing around in the Nigerian aviation industry from so called foreign investors and the likes :hmm: !!!

So like it is normaly done and I am sure u do know that, B3 can only source its funds from its daily operations as an airline and also source investments while partnering with those who are well known to this industry worldwide and who also operate in the industry openly.

It has taken a while now for B3 but Rani let me assure you the heat as u so refer to is not going to burn B3 out.

As for the A320 I am sure u as usual will be the one to announce there arrival in lagos as usual with all new arrivals :).

Regards.
Zaz
PS: Thanks for the relay the other night much obliged.

NDB17
25th Jun 2007, 07:21
ZAZ,

Nice to know you're alive and kicking. Check your PM.

Flying Touareg
27th Jun 2007, 03:13
Bluetail will always remain an option to those pax who are not accustomed to VK, Aero and Ariks rigid check in formalities.

But i will always applaud Bluetail for its route consistency. Take for example the Kano route which has not really been viable for years , but the airline still continues to fly the route.

As zazoo rightly said,B3 does not have the new found wealth of some of the thriving airlines. Well, until then, the airline has to work harder to survive.:ok:

ZAZOO
30th Jun 2007, 17:04
NDB17 :D:D:D:D Yesssssssssssssssss Sir.

Got ur mail send me a contact phone asap need to call u !

And once again well done cant wait to see ya