PDA

View Full Version : Scroggs Away For A While

scroggs
11th Jun 2007, 10:29
People, I have stuff going on in my life which demands my attention away from Pprune for a while. Not permanently, but perhaps for longer than the average holiday! Please refer your PMs, questions etc to WWW, Keygrip or Pprune Towers for the interim.

I shall be back in time, and 'normal' service will be resumed...

Safe flying, and get back in those books!

Scroggs

ckthepilot
12th Jun 2007, 05:17
good luck with whatever you're doing :)

boogie-nicey
12th Jun 2007, 09:14
Sure thing, take care.

AIRWAY
12th Jun 2007, 09:39
Hello Scroggs,

All the best whatever is going on.

Look forward to your return. :ok:

Airway
:cool:

captain_rossco
12th Jun 2007, 12:26
sounds very James Bond, see you soon.

This mesage will self destruct in 5 seconds.

Regards

Rossco

Jinkster
12th Jun 2007, 17:42
Good luck T.

See you on here soon!!

Jinkster

EpsilonVaz
13th Jun 2007, 01:40
Best wishes for whatever you are doing!

nuclear weapon
13th Jun 2007, 09:39
Wish you all the best :ugh:

G SXTY
13th Jun 2007, 10:30
Cheers Scroggs, we'll try and behave ourselves while you're away! :)

cavortingcheetah
13th Jun 2007, 11:07
:)

What on earth for!

Scroggs.

May success and happiness attend your every venture.
Salaams and so forth. cc:)

scroggs
4th Jul 2007, 19:20
It's nothing cloak-and-dagger, it's simply that my priorities have needed refocussing just recently, and Pprune was occupying far too great a proportion of my life. This, as you can imagine, was not popular with various people who are very important to me!

I am around occasionally, but I will be here far less than I was hitherto, at least for the next few months. PMs may take even longer to get answered than usual! I hope all is well with you all in the meantime - and I hope you've read the article in 'Flight' this week about shortages of instructors due to the industry's voracious appetite for new pilots. You really have never had it so good!

Cheers

Scroggs

papazulu
4th Jul 2007, 19:31
I hope all is well with you all in the meantime - and I hope you've read the article in 'Flight' this week about shortages of instructors due to the industry's voracious appetite for new pilots. You really have never had it so good!

I did...And I am one of those who was long ago saying that the SSTR will end eventually, and that WE can speed up this process choosing other career options to start gaining experience.

FI's article makes me feel great...:E

PZ :ok: