PDA

View Full Version : NETJETS EUROPE UK take home pay (info required please)

CRX
10th Jun 2007, 12:14
Hello All,
Currently seriously looking at a change of pasture and would like to know the take home pay received by NJE pilots based in the UK.
I am aware that there are no direct entry skippers, but would hope for a reasonably quick command. (6700hours, turboprop and GA public transport)
I have seen the salary levels posted on the official website and done some history searching here, but would be keen to know the bottom line from those who know, including a typical months 'per diems'. (Are they taxed?)
Please advise me the take home pay for both f/o and captain, ideally in UK pounds, but I can convert if posted in Euros.
Thanks in advance.

CRX.

SET 18
10th Jun 2007, 12:56
Have you looked through the thread started by some genius or other called "what's your take-home pay at the end of the month?"

It is many, many pages long and I am pretty sure includes some netjets input...

south coast
10th Jun 2007, 14:48
A UK based fo takes home 3000 pounds a month (including your per diems, at 70 euros a day, obviously depends how many days a month you work, but can work on between 16-18)

I think a captain takes about 4000 pounds a month, including the per diems too. (anyone with more accurate figures could correct me)