View Full Version : Sunjet?

Banoi
21st Aug 2001, 10:05
Read on another string that this airline, with Millionair involvement, is starting a Lanseria-Cape Town service. True? Any more details would be appreciated.

Springbokkie
21st Aug 2001, 14:28
Look back in the threads about 15 - 20 days ago. You will see it all there.

Banoi
22nd Aug 2001, 08:14
Thanks Springbokkie, I read the earlier bits. Is there any more info? Are they up and flying already? If not, when? One or two aircraft? If they are flying, what are their loads like, prices, frequency? Is the demand there for business class only, and from Lanseria? Are they hiring?

Springbokkie
23rd Aug 2001, 19:01
I have no idea... But I don't think that there really could be that much demand for Business Class only from FALA to FACT. Yes understandably the people on this side of the world will benefit from the closer airport however I think it would be beneficial for econ class as well???

Longeron
24th Aug 2001, 04:14
SunJet is slated to get going March 2002. :p

Gunship
23rd May 2003, 19:25
Eischh it is me and the archives today ....

It would really be nice to hear how Sun Air / Sun Jet / Millionair / MAC / Dew Point is doing with the "Business - Class" only.

I really love it when a plan comes together - especially a South African success story ... I hope Springbokkie 's comments has been proven wrong ...

But I don't think that there really could be that much demand for Business Class only from FALA to FACT.

What happened to SPRINGBOKKIE by the way ? :confused:

orgasmotron
23rd May 2003, 19:36
Apparently Sunair is doing great. A year and a bit down the line and looks like loads are good. See on there site there are now mid day flights to CPT-HLA as well. Heard a rumour that they are looking at Durban as well. Got some friends working for Millionair flying the Sunair schedule and seems that they are almost flying to capacity on most of their flights. What a suprise. Good luck to them !!! Hope another 10 outfits start and make a succes of it.

Saw the thread about them losing an engine, pitty though, apparently right after V1, ouch. Congrats on the outcome though ! A bunch of good and proffesional guys from what I have seen of them.

Jangys
26th May 2003, 14:32
CIRC is not doing bad with Sunair. Just a pity they know nothing about aviation.

Gunship
26th May 2003, 15:31
CIRC is not doing bad with Sunair. Just a pity they know nothing about aviation.

So who is CIRC that knows nothing about flying ? :uhoh:

BAKELA
4th Jun 2003, 16:28
As far as I know it's a financial institution run by two brothers who ended up in quite a bit of money. And we all know that there's no such thing as lift keeping an aircraft airborne - only money.