PDA

View Full Version : Ops/Crewing Assistant FLYBE

wannabe-aviator
4th Jun 2007, 06:39
HI all

Any chance if any of you can give me some advice on the above position with FlyBe, I am going to the interview tommorow down in Exeter however am notvery much sure what they are expecting from a prospective employee.

What does the job require what are Flybe as a company to work for, most of all I am guessing this position is based in Exeter or is it else were.

Also I Live in London and going to be using public transport to go to Exeter City Centre however how do I get into the FLYBE HQ from the city centre are there any public transport and what Bus/Taxi do I take and what is the cost involved, any advice and help is most welcome and most appreciated.

Cheers Guys
WA:ok:

Ckin Gal
12th Jun 2007, 23:31
how did your interview go? what did you think of their setup?

wannabe-aviator
12th Jun 2007, 23:37
Hey CG

Interview was pretty cool, I travelled for like 5 and a half hours from London for the Interview (National express bus and Busy M4) my interview lasted about 20 minutes give or take 10 per cent i was aked several questions about what motivates me and what my friends think of me.

The guy and lady doing the interview where young in thier mid to late 20s they where very friendly and reasuring.

I got the call from them yesterday telling me I got the Job, now its basically if I want to accept it if I do i will need to find a roof over my head sharpish.

did you go to the interview or work with them at the moment let me know.

WA.:ok:

jamieopscrewing
20th Jun 2007, 18:51
ooh who r u and when do u start? we like new people!:)

wannabe-aviator
21st Jun 2007, 03:13
Hahaha, Well I still have not accepted the position as accomodation in Exeter is very hard to come by and its no cheaper than rents in London, Would appreciate your help with that then you will have someone new.

WA :ok:

oldflyboy
22nd Jun 2007, 14:53
jamieops crewing to wannabe-aviator:

"This is a picture of a cabin crew member. Remember your task, if you choose to accept it, is to cock their lives up. "

wannabe-aviator:

"Well I was a traffic warden?"

jamieopscrewing
24th Jun 2007, 08:57
hmmmm i'd probably say that newton abbot or torquay is cheaper than anywhere around exeter but then you'll pay a bit more to get into work.