PDA

View Full Version : Mourning Mike Seares

Simon Jacobson
2nd Jun 2007, 07:11
This is my first post. I am a civilian with some friends in the military. Mike seares was someone I knew at sixth-form college. We became quite close for a short period of time but lost contact after we made some very different life choices. I'm trying to find out what happened to Mike. The person I thought I knew would never have harmed himself. He was so full of life, confident, focused, an actor - he played Mercutio in 'Romeo and Juliet' - as well as a star athlete - and inspired many of us with his brilliant accomplishments. Can anyone help me make sense of this? I hope this doesn't seem like prying. Like I said, I didn't speak to him after college, and we might have had some political disgreements if we had, yet, I still remember someone special whose death I continue to mourn today.
Thanks,
Simon

tablet_eraser
2nd Jun 2007, 08:15
I'm truly sorry for your loss; but I feel I should suggest that PPRuNe isn't a suitable place for searching for information or reasoning behind a sudden death that happened nearly 2 years ago. If it was a surprise to you, it will, no doubt, have been a surprise to PPRuNers who knew him as well; and, I am sure, his family would prefer for such enquiries to be kept off the internet.

It does you credit that you continue to mourn him, and I hope you find the answers you're looking for.