PDA

View Full Version : Barbark Airlines

The Mickey Mouser
13th May 2007, 17:34
Has anyone heard of Barbark Airline PLC, a `new start up` operation with offices in Abuja, Nigeria. It seems too good to be true or is it yet another infamous Nigerian scam.

LittleMo
14th May 2007, 10:13
Can you say "419"? :}

patil.prasanna
1st Jun 2007, 08:56
hi ,
This is prasanna from nasik maharashtra got an appointmnt letter from barbark airlines now just waiting to get it confirmed reagrding its existence in nigeria have u received the same mail???????

patil.prasanna
2nd Jun 2007, 05:10
Hi Guys!!

Does Any One Knows Anything About Barbark Airlines From Nigeria

jboz
2nd Jun 2007, 22:26
There is no such airline in NIgeria.

ashwathae
29th Jun 2007, 19:39
Hey frnd, me too got d appointment letter frm the Barbark Airlines PLC. I'm n chaos whethea to believe it or not :ugh:... Do u ppl hav ne idea???

Solid Rust Twotter
29th Jun 2007, 20:02
Say again in English...:confused:

pradeep kumar
7th Aug 2007, 08:46
hi friend,
i also got opportunity from barbark airlines , i applied in this airlines for which i paid 720$ . And this airlines again demanding 1000$ for document clearance & varification.but i have confusion that i should belive in that or not.

do u know its job jioning procedure.

can u help me frnd.

if u want 2 help me please reply.

best regard
pradeep kumar

Shunanny
7th Aug 2007, 09:49
There's no such airline in Nigeria.:uhoh:

You have lost the $720. DO NOT LOSE THE $1000 as well.:=

You do not have to pay to be employed.
This is the typical scam.

On behalf of all well meaning aviators in Nigeria I apologise.

To everyone else, BEWARE. Do a search , ask here on PPRUNE and you will get the facts.
SHU

AVSEC
7th Aug 2007, 11:16
wow.you mean gullible aviators like this exist?$720:00 to an unknown identity and unverified organization?
You deserve to lose everything you own the same way if you are that ignorant.
You guys must be crazy to actually be advising this chap.These are the guys that encourage these fraudsters in Africa and make investment in Africa almost impossible,for genuine non African investors.

jboz
7th Aug 2007, 21:40
AVSEC well said. I warned him. If he gets smart he should report to EFCC. May help other (smart):} guys out there. May report it myself.

Fly safe. JB

pradeep kumar
8th Aug 2007, 05:33
hey i m an indian get an opportunity from barbark airlines , so if any indian is working in barbark airlines please cantact me ...........
actually i have already paid 720$ & they again demanding 1000$.......

pradeep kumar
8th Aug 2007, 05:38
please friend explain , how u r saying that there is not such type of airlines.

actually i got e-mail of one persion who says that it is not fack.......

please give me ur e-mail adderes so that i can contact u.................

madherb
8th Aug 2007, 06:47
actually i have already paid 720$ & they again demanding 1000$.......What you have actually done is paid 720$ to the gentleman living at 419 Scam Road, as a generous contribution to his home improvement program. He has an ongoing need to improve various aspects of his life, so feel free to contribute as much as you can afford. One thing you may be assured of, he will spend your money wisely..............:ugh::ugh:

Shockwave Sam
8th Aug 2007, 07:35
Some people are beyond help and as they say "a fool and his money are soon parted!"which appears to be the case here. You're applying for a job in Scam Central bud maybe a little research before handing over the cash might be a better plan in future!

jboz
9th Aug 2007, 02:49
pradeep kumar WAKE UP!!! you have been scamed. The nice people on pprune warned you. They have nothing to gain by helping you but they did. Stop asking the same stupid question which we have already answered. If you dont want to believe then send the money. When you are tired you will stop.:=

Metro man
9th Aug 2007, 06:05
Prehaps they are offering cheap type ratings as well ? If I send them US$20 000 will this guarantee me a job and training ? I want to get in quickly ahead of everyone else, where do I send the money ? :E

whiskeyflyer
9th Aug 2007, 08:09
I want to get in quickly ahead of everyone else, where do I send the money ?
Don't worry, local agents available. They can meet you at Caltex garage, on Empire road (save you the trip into Hillbrow nearby). Type in code 419 on ATM machine and our helpful agent will give futher instructions over speaker (if ATM machine has been blown up when you arrive, our stock have finished. remember this offer is only while stocks last)
Also franchise agencies are available. Register at www.iwanttowastemoney.com for a franchise near you. Please supply your credit card details and click on several franchise available which also include drivers licences (KZN no more franchises available) work permits (Limpopo Franchise taken due to demand, thanks Bob!) and matric papers (seasonal franchise) If you are a gullable and wealthy foreigner, click all of the above.

PS If you have clicked on the link above, just give all your money to the first person you meet. You don't deserve it (you probably are also a person who forwards emails promising free holidays in Disney and believes all the clips on Youtube)