PDA

View Full Version : G115 information ?

bjbb
1st Jun 2007, 14:47
Dear all,

Im just trying to find out some information about the Grob 115A. Preferably, checklists or a manual of some sort. Any information about the aircraft or where I could buy the necessary information would be much appreciated as I'd like to get up to speed before I head off to Flight Grading.

Thanks very much,

Bjbb

Betsy & Nikki
4th Jun 2007, 00:40
bjbb,

Have a look at this website created by the CP23 boys. You maybe able to find out the info you are after or get some advice from others that have gone through the process before...

www.cxcp23.com (http://www.cxcp23.com)

Goodluck :ok:

B&N

sgsslok
4th Jun 2007, 01:03
bjbb-

Congrats for making to flight grading! When did you have your 3rd interview and when did they notify you about flight grading?

Lok

bjbb
7th Jun 2007, 17:57
Thanks very much. I have already actually been on the website and had a good look at things there. however, did not stumble across any info on the G115, I shall endevour to find out more and let all those interested know.

Thanks to all,

Lok, did you have the interview in May around the 28th or 29th? I got informed on the 1st of June, but was told that i would hear about the result on the 5th or 6th, but guess its different for each person. What is your situation at the moment?

Cheers Bjbb:}