PDA

View Full Version : ppjn/ryanair

lgw_warrior
1st Jun 2007, 10:26
Just looking at PPJN,had a quick look at the ryanair section,and found this,surely this cant be happening?its not legal?!just because someone votes NO they get shafted.......you guys NEED a union asap.

"FOs have rejected new lower payscheme. All those who rejected have been put on permanent standby without pay."

Outlook

Positive

The last bit i just dont get,how can anything be positive about that?obviously the person that submited the 'new' info on PPJN voted yes,and is working their a@$e off! :ugh:

The warrior.

ICING AOA
1st Jun 2007, 14:34
Lots of people voted NO in a secret ballot. Ryanair might have trouble flying without any F/Os.

you joking !!!! :}

Ryanair has maybe 50 000 european/south american/american/southafrican/Asian/russian guys with 200 hours AND A CREDIT CARD fully ready to join as soon as some new vacancies arise !! :oh:

And it seems to be working very well :ok:

shaun ryder
1st Jun 2007, 14:50
I will second that, simply by noticing the falling standards of R/T from Ryanair aircraft in UK airspace.

mrsurrey
1st Jun 2007, 15:38
The last bit i just dont get,how can anything be positive about that?obviously the person that submited the 'new' info on PPJN voted yes,and is working their a@$e off!

That's the recruitment outlook. So if the pepes that voted 'no' are getting shafted and need to be replaced that means the recruitment outlook is even more positive than before.

Whether the job's worth applying for is another matter. :hmm:

MrS

propaganda
2nd Jun 2007, 07:32
Not sure about the falling standards of RYR RT. I seem to recall the Romanian's on the 1-11's many moons ago , not exactly speaking the Queen's English....;)

ICING AOA
2nd Jun 2007, 07:35
I forgot the australians :O

CamelhAir
2nd Jun 2007, 13:46
I have not heard of anyone not flying who is able to fly
Look no farther than DUB, where those fighting for their contractual rights and against ryrs illegal employment methods are grounded, to be replaced, regretably, by short-sighted contract labour.

I will second that, simply by noticing the falling standards of R/T from Ryanair aircraft in UK airspace.

Standards not required in ryr. Witness the alarming increase in level busts of late. And what about the skippers forced to do the radio for sectors, whether handling or not.

mrsurrey
2nd Jun 2007, 13:56
CamelhAir - i noticed your perspective on ryanair seems to have shifted over the last few months? anything in particular happened?

MrS
(when discussing ryanair it's probably worth baring in mind that pprune has to record timestamps and ip addresses for every posting - wouldn't risk exposing myself to these 'people'.)

CamelhAir
2nd Jun 2007, 14:13
Mr Surrey
It would be more what hasn't happened. Yet anyway. Our day will come.

00seven
8th Jun 2007, 12:12
I can assure everyone that 8/10 right hand seat guys in ryanair have appauling R/T standards and probably 5/10 have slack SOP standards.

Seriously, its a crap airline!

00seven
8th Jun 2007, 19:25
it was a typo......something you have never done it seems!