PDA

View Full Version : Hello to the Forum and Flight Training

Rosie Jane
1st Jun 2007, 06:58
Dear PPruners

Just a quick note to say hello to everyone on the Forum, my first post of hopefully many.
I enjoyed reading the posts on training with EFT, some good some not so good. Anyway I go out there on the 16th June to do my PPL and to gve it 110% then of to BCFT for all the other stuff. I made a few mistakes on the way, such as having a class 2 medical done one month, then realising I need a class 1, I am sure we have all been there- we need to laugh sometimes !! even if its at ourselves.

I liked the good advice on Cabair at Bournemouth and took note!!, I certainly dont want to raise a whole new debate on this issue.

Good luck to everyone on there own quests, my own moto, and no doubt others, .......'one life, live it' :)

boogie-nicey
1st Jun 2007, 08:47
Welcome Rosie Jane and best of luck, you appear to have a good attitude which will no doubt benefit your training in the years to come.

Rosie Jane
1st Jun 2007, 13:15
thanks Boogie-nicely, great picture, how do I get one of those?, all I can get are smiley faces.

v6g
1st Jun 2007, 13:33
Hello Rosie, welcome to the unfathomably complex and illogical world of flight training!

... and what does your picture mean or represent mr boogie-nicey? It always intrigues me.

Rosie Jane
1st Jun 2007, 16:58
hi v6g, .....thanks for the welcome, VC and Canada is a great place,