PDA

View Full Version : sim hours and airline job

mrx111
31st May 2007, 10:55
I'd like to ask how does the airline count your sim (FNTP II) hours. I've found many airlines with minimum requirement 200hrs TT. I've already finished my integrated course with ATPL(A)-Frozen, but according JAR-FCL approved training I've 162hrs TT on aircrafts and 34hrs on FNTP II. Can I apply for job with 200hrs TT minimum, or usualy FNTP II hours are excluded from airline requirements? I'm right now considering, which way to go. Can anybody recommend me, what should be the best and most succesful way, how to get airline job? I've a lot of money for TR or line training, but I don't wanna spend for something useless. Many airliners require 1000TT and a lot of multi-engine hrs, but what should be the best way to get these hrs? If I'll buy somewhere 500hrs on PA34 for example, It will be something around 160 000EUR, which is much more than for B737 TR and it takes ages to reach 500hrs on this type.

ron83
31st May 2007, 17:51
Hi m8,

man if you do have a lot of money,can you please share some,cause I wanna be Comercial Pilot as well,i would really appreciate that,and I woudl give it back to you,just wanna borrow.:)
Regards.