PDA

View Full Version : I want to be commercial Pilot

Hermes85
30th May 2007, 23:12
I'm 21 years old and I have exactly 40000 € (53.763,440 $), I want to invert them in to be pilot. If is possible in Europe, but it could be in the United Sates. I'm Spanish but my English level is great. Somebody knows about a good flight school to get a good practical and theoretical training in order to get a job in a regional ariline (for example with CRJ200 or something like that). Thanks everybody. ;)

EpsilonVaz
30th May 2007, 23:58
Try Egnatia Aviation in Greece (www.egnatia-aviation.com (http://www.egnatia-aviation.com)), they may be able to provide you with a course at around that price.

However, you may be needing a little more for living costs ect, and don't forget, always have backup money just in case!

EpsilonVaz

Hermes85
31st May 2007, 05:06
Thank you EpsilonVaz, but I prefer first USA than Greece. I've been taking a look around the froum and I've discovered some nice Flight Schools in Florida.

Hookerbot 5000
31st May 2007, 06:41
Remember to include the cost of converting back to JAA license :eek: ;)

+HB 5000

Mohit_C
31st May 2007, 08:33
How much does that cost?

AlphaMale
31st May 2007, 11:05
If is possible in Europe, but it could be in the United Sates.

Greece is in Europe.

Maybe you should type 'I'd prefer US to Europe' if that is what you meant.

Convert FAA to JAA will cost quite a bit too. Take a look and find out I'm sure you'll find plenty of FAA schools in the US using Google and there a plenty of FTO's that will convert your FAA to a JAA licence. :ok:

Andy