PDA

View Full Version : Kuwait Airways

kontur
30th May 2007, 02:25
Hi!
Does anybody know the current situation in Kuwait Airways. T&C,live in Kuwait and other relevant info.
BRGDS.:ugh:

kontur
16th Jun 2007, 08:25
Hi there!
Still nobody wants to share any info about KAS?
Heard they plan to expand the fleet.No one is going to interview?
Guys from Jazeera!Could you give some info about Kuwait!:ugh:

sandpit
16th Jun 2007, 09:00
I called them the other day and they told me the package was 2800 KD per month which included accommodation and education allowances. Not very good unfortunately. Better to look at EY or EK I think. Oh and they were looking A310 / A300 crews.

kontur
21st Jun 2007, 00:34
Package is not good enough, though I consider DEC.
I`m just wondering how expenseve live in Kuwait.Will these money cover up all expences for family with one school kid, may I expect to save some money and how save the country
BRGDS:rolleyes:

Bob Morane
21st Jun 2007, 08:10
Kuwait is a relatively safe place to live however boring. Cost of living is less than Europe and in par with Australia or NZ. Kuwait Airways is not a bad company to work for. Good training and very professional.

skytango1
23rd Jun 2007, 09:34
Hi SANDPIT-nice name hahah!!!Heh? just saw your post could you confirm if you will be attending the Interview early July as well??When you called them did HR give you more details about what to expect at the interview etc??
Kindly appreciate any information on that regard, you may PM ME Thanx mate.
PS;I JUST CONVERTED THAT 2800 KD- DOESNT SEEM MUCH AT ALLLLLL!!!
skytango1

skytango1
23rd Jun 2007, 09:39
Hi kontur please check my message sent to SAND PIT will also appreciate any
Information about Kuwait airways-SALARY,BENEFITS,ALLOWANCES etc...//
More also the Interview Process-PSYCH.TESTS,SIMRIDE any Group excersises
etc..//

skytango1

sandpit
23rd Jun 2007, 10:10
Hi, no I am not going. When I found out that was all they were offering for command positions, I decided I wouldn't bother. The cost of living might not be too bad, but if you have to pay for housing and education out of KD2800, that doesn't leave much! Plus not too keen to go back to the A310!!

skytango1
23rd Jun 2007, 15:07
Thanx mate for the prompt reply really appreciate.I will hope over and see what they tell me any how.Confirm the package doesnt include Housing,school fees
etc???When you actually convert the KWD to USD its a chunk,BUT if you knock of the Expenses Yap it isnt much Sandpit??

Any idea what the BASIC is for F/O??2800 KWD is for Capt confirm??Will appreciate a FEED BACK on the numbers they had told you and Interview process.You may PM me some info..// much appreciated.
I will be interviewing for A310/A300 FIRST OFFICER.
Any command/FAST TRACK PROGRAM if you have JET-PIC when you join??

skytango1

Master-Pilot
27th Jun 2007, 20:12
Anyone short-listed?
do you know when the interview for first officers taking place? and any info on the job , please PM me if you want.
thanks

Wings Of Fury
28th Jun 2007, 09:03
Early July is all I have been told, they have not said much at all, I assume its for the A300 and A310.
If they are paying 2800KD for Captains, after working out the First Officer pay I wont even bother going to the interview. :yuk:

Anymore info anyone?