PDA

View Full Version : Qatar Crew Suicide

sukiriya
29th May 2007, 17:49
Got to know in the mornin today that one female (South Korean) cabin crew from qatar airways, commited suicide after jumpin from her 4th floor apartment, apprently this happened around 6.30-6.45 in the morning and unfortunetly she died on arrival at hospital.

May god take your soul and rest you in peace.

My dearest condolences to the family.:(

Let things like this never happen to the ppl who work hard in great difficulties under great pressure.:(

Hearts and souls of all QR crew goes out to you, we will miss you dearly.

ironbutt57
29th May 2007, 18:43
Thats sad to hear, condolences:uhoh:

Desert_Storm
29th May 2007, 19:08
:(Really sorry to hear that. Again, my condolences to her family and friends.

Panama Jack
29th May 2007, 19:08
Condolences to her family and friends. :(

Mr. Frodo
29th May 2007, 19:18
May her soul rest in peace...

Spirit
29th May 2007, 21:40
I'm sorry to hear that. Let's pray that she didn't suffer.

ODMEA
30th May 2007, 00:17
Deepest Sympathy to her family.

To be honest I have heard from contacts in the area that this is not the first suicide of a QR employee.....I hope their "5 star service" isn't at the cost of heavy handed tactics?

Anyone heard the same?

Poor poor girl:(

Oddy.

Anonymus6
30th May 2007, 00:35
God bless her.

Aussie
30th May 2007, 01:08
Let her R.I.P

Anyone got anymore info on this?

Thylakoid
30th May 2007, 09:53
One wonder what kind of desperation led her to do that.
I am sure all our hearts go out to her family and friends; may the Great Architect take care of her spirit.

Qatari515
30th May 2007, 09:55
Another one in an ever growing line of suicides...

May she rest in peace....

:(

Tachi
30th May 2007, 11:40
Dear Lord Please let her RIP.

sukiriya
30th May 2007, 20:33
I got to know today that her family was down here in doha to attend her funeral, they took part in her last ceremony i can only imagine wat her parents n family might have gone thru.

its so sad to hear that she was very new in the company, the mistery is why would someone so new to the company go n do soemthin like this?, wat was the reason she did somethin like this?

Anyway lets hope this time atleast v get more news of this suicide, and the chapter doesnt get buried like all the other harrasments, rape cases, tortures that has been happenin to the QR crew from locals n other nationalities who has come down to work in qatar.

I hope the CEO n the rest of the staff who are actually responsible for the well-being of their employees actually take some sort of action and dont neglect this growing rate of resignations and suicides and other things that destory imagine of this company.

SpootNICK
30th May 2007, 21:27
:( R.i.p :(

Sn

ekpilot
30th May 2007, 23:41
Very sad to hear. But thankfully this news has spread and the more others are aware of the incredible strain that some of the crew work under for the likes of QR, EK and EY, then the better it is and some good can come from this tragedy.

What will it take for you all to realise that these middle east jobs are nothing but slave labour dressed up as tax-free expat jobs? Will it take another suicide? Will it take the death of someone close to you before you wake up and realise that you are doing nothing but lining the pockets of the middle east rulers and their sycophants? how many more expats have to die? You think I'm exagerating? If you are aware of what's going on, then you endorse it.

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/more-indians-committing-suicide-in-dubai/34840-2.html

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/middle_east/article354070.ece

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/4249223.stm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/travel/2006/apr/09/travelnews

loc22550
31st May 2007, 00:57
Let s just hope her Family will investigate carefully what may have cause the suicide of this poor girl.....

Wildduke
31st May 2007, 08:10
What will it take for you all to realise that these middle east jobs are nothing but slave labour dressed up as tax-free expat jobs? Will it take another suicide? Will it take the death of someone close to you before you wake up and realise that you are doing nothing but lining the pockets of the middle east rulers and their sycophants? how many more expats have to die? You think I'm exagerating? If you are aware of what's going on, then you endorse it.

Well said ekpilot! I Agree 100%!!!! I'm so glad to hear that someone else see's it likeI do. Any before you all say, "then why dont you leave". I am!

Sgnr de L'Atlantique
31st May 2007, 08:28
:yuk:Apparently Mr Kofi Anan himself has condemned recently the slavery in the so called developped middle eastern countries.

He said the UN was going to start a large investigation of the ongoing abuse of human beings and their basic human rights, all covered up under a blanket of greed and relegion in this region!
The number of rapes is on a steep incline overhere, burglaries happen more and more often...

On the other side, people have no rights whatsoever when they have to face their wealthy and powerfull employers.

The big business nowadays is the trafficking of Indian labourers. Officially, the governement does not allow any Indian Labourer in the country anymore. So some of the big sheikhs bring them in on a tourist visum ( via via via) , hide them away in some obscure labour camp in the desert and then SELL them for about 50000QR/piece ( wording chosen intentionally) to whoever needs cheap labour!!!

I know this is a little bit of topic....And than again it is not!

I am sure this poor girl has been driven into total dispair by someone...and that someone could very well be the company she worked for...:yuk:

Sad, very sad, for a country that claims to have the highest net income/head in the whole world!

As someone said in a different forum: I would not want to be around when the future generations of Gulf Nationals will realise the dammage the current generations have done! Their greed and total lack of scrupules will have forever changed the view the entire world has of the Arab world! What a waste...and all that for some extra Riyals/Dirhams/whatever...:suspect:

popay
31st May 2007, 09:25
Very sad news indeed. My deepest condolences to the family. May she rest in peace. Let's not jump on any kind of accuses or allegations. It remains to be cleared what it was suicide or any anything else and why? It's a matter of proper investigation and I hope very much the parents will demand a participation of national homicide department representative in Qatar.

tiltgain
31st May 2007, 19:34
Popay:

I hate to agree with you, cause in a civilized place, you could trust on the outcome of an investigation. Yes, people should wait, but do you think that in Qatar things will follow their due course?
If not, check Gulf Times and tell me how many times foreigners are killed on the road. Surprisingly, the names of the perpetrators are sometimes omited (under the premise of not available).

Our workmate should not die in vain. It doesn't matter if her actions were the results of the working conditions at the airline. What matters is that things are so bad, that people immediately relate the two things.

Just 3 or 4 days ago, the technical building was overcrowded, no place to go in or out, there was no transportation available, the roads were blocked, no parking, the system was slow and people were unable to check in, dispatch overcrowded and pilots had no space to brief, cabin crew worried not to sign in late, but the system was slow, computers not working and long lines...it was chaos.

So, the CEO shows up and he is aware of what was going on, the place was a market. His only action was to humiliate a cabin crew by offloading her from her flight, something to do with grooming.

Who cares if people cannot walk in and out, who cares if immigration is rejecting gen decs and crews are at a stop at scanning area, who cares if the computers are not working, who cares if transportation is a mess, who cares if pilot and cabin crew have access to work...the important thing is to humiliate, he was there and that was his most important contribution to the delivery of a 5 star service, cabin crew intimidation.

Yes, people are jumping to conclusions, things may be totally unrelated, what remains unchanged is the abuse, and yes, she should not die in vain.

May she find peace.

ekpilot
31st May 2007, 20:08
Wildduke, well done. I should add that I left about nine months ago! A weight is off of my shoulders now. Good luck to you and best wishes for your future.

popay
31st May 2007, 20:37
tiltgain, my friend that's why I said I hope very much the parents will demand a participation of national homicide department representative in Qatar. They can demand it through the embassy or other diplomatic channels. Please read carefully. Should the officials refuse the cooperation there's a service called private detective. In civilized world people simply hire a private detective who makes sure the result is accurate. Just a reminder:
Case of alleged rape in Singapore - outcome.....? Was the guy guilty or not? What's the verdict? I'm sure you'd agree the Singaporean judicial system is sophisticated enough to convict the culprit if found guilty.
All I'm saying is just lets be careful with our conclusions as we simply don't even know if there's the corpus delicti or not? Too many questions are to be answered. All we have is an lethal event which even hasn't been classified. As far as intimidation and other things concerns it's another pair of shoes.
Cheers.

luvly78
1st Jun 2007, 04:08
popay:
Case of alleged rape in Singapore - outcome.....? Was the guy guilty or not?

Yes he was guilty because it happened in Singapore. Do you think if the same thing happens in Doha the result will be the same? If you don’t believe me try to make the same story in here and tell us about the out come.:=

Black Stain
1st Jun 2007, 05:34
This type of event is always a tragedy. My memory is a bit fuddled, I thought this was the third such event in the past three years. I was corrected, apparently it is the forth. One being the unsuccessful event in the Flight Dispatch female bathroom.

Four times now???

Even the most cynical observer must ask "What the :mad: is going on over there?"

popay
1st Jun 2007, 06:54
luvly78, well I'm glad you're not a judge!!Yes he was guilty because it happened in Singapore:ugh::ugh::ugh:
B.S A chain of events like this, suppose it's true, must most certainly bring up lot of questions and sooner or later will cause the bubble to burst. It's tragedy and please let's not turn it into demagogy.
God bless her soul.!!!

oxygenmask
2nd Jun 2007, 13:29
We are talking about a person, a life, of someone who is no longer with us. This girl died, because of the pressure and rules that we have to leave with in QR. It is too much, and we feel that there is nothing we can do. When I joined QR, 5 years ago, I came with brilliant ideas of Associations and Unions to defend and to protect ourselves of this CEO and his crazy ideas. All went down the drain. Let’s face it we are infidels. There is nothing we can do, except not joining. I personally, cannot leave for the next 2 years, but after that, I will sure leave and try to forget this place. We all do have good moments around, but are they enough to justify our stay? I don’t know. Regarding the rape case in QR, you should try to get better information’s. I am a friend of the guy, and if he was convicted in SIN as you say, shouldn’t he be in jail??? SIN police is not a joke, so how can you explain me that last June, one year ago, I was on a QR layover, having some drinks with him, while he was doing his Simulator checks, and working for another carrier. He was happy, and I was glad, can you explain me how he did it? Perhaps he is David Copperfield. and just vanished from his cell, were he would have to stay for 10 years if he was convicted. And not to mention his criminal record. Clean, otherwise, not a chance to work on another Airline. Get your facts strait, and let our dear girl R.I.P. You are a cabin crew, try to speak more with the rest of the guys, and look if somebody else is in trouble. Perhaps we can avoid another tragedy. SEE YOU……

inverter
2nd Jun 2007, 14:14
OXYGENMASK, Initially do accept the condolences.
may the girl's SOUL rest in peace.
and you Luvly78 read this by Oxygenmask, quote, "Get your facts strait, and let our dear girl R.I.P. You are a cabin crew, try to speak more with the rest of the guys, and look if somebody else is in trouble. Perhaps we can avoid another tragedy. SEE YOU."
You are known mate, keep your guards UP
INV

popay
2nd Jun 2007, 18:52
B.S Popay, you can be sanctimonious if you like. But none of your fluffing about will bring her back; or most importantly, solicit any change to better protect the cabin crew.
To start with, please refrain from malicious descriptions provided you intent any further conversation otherwise just ignore me.
What are we striving for? Truth and justice in this particular case, right? That only can be achieved by following proper legal steps.
Legal proceeding in case of events with mortal outcome.
First of all an autopsy must be conducted which includes interrogation of people involved such as working colleagues room mates next kin superiors etc. Any kind of evidence will be secured such as diaries notes mail boxes etc. Based on that and the result of autopsy the cause of death and it's classification (natural or unnatural) will be determined. In case of unnatural death a murder is suspected the criminal police will have to launch a criminal case and investigate it.
Now to make sure nothing is covered up the next kin can demand a national police to have full access to the files or they can demand it through a lawyer.
Starting from there further actions can be taking dependable on the will and the results.
You don't want the death in vain, so make sure anyone involved or knowing something makes a true statements to the police and that everything is on protocol ergo whoever or whatever caused that tragedy will be brought to trial. One doesn't have to be interrogated by the police in order to make a statement. It can and must be done individually in case of possessing any kind of evidence or information otherwise one will become an accomplice.
Again, so far we got nothing but a tragic event. I urgently suggest we refrain from any kind of accusations and allegations as they can be classified as defamation. Just remember "INNOCENT TILL PROVEN GUILTY" It's all about justice nothing else.
Cheers.

Wildduke
3rd Jun 2007, 06:11
His only action was to humiliate a cabin crew by offloading her from her flight, something to do with grooming.

...the important thing is to humiliate, he was there and that was his most important contribution to the delivery of a 5 star service, cabin crew intimidation.

Dear staff,

Let it be known that until furthur notice, all beatings will continue until staff moral increases!

Sincerely,
Management

:ugh:

popay
3rd Jun 2007, 10:26
luvly78, you did good to delete your latest post or was it pprune, whoever but I gotte tell you friend you gotta out of control. However I published the list of designated lawyer once I'll do again http://qatar.usembassy.gov/lawyers_in_qatar.html
Suppose all you've told is true take Law Office of Noora Sarhan
C Ring Road Golden Building 2nd Floor - Office Number 806
PO Box 6790, Doha, State of Qatar
Phone: (974) 444-3206; (974) 444-3230
Fax: (974) 444-3207
Email: [email protected]
Areas of Practice: Arbitration, Banking Law, Civil, Criminal and Commercial Litigation, Corporate and Commercial Law, Contractual, International Agency and Intellectual Property, Employment Law, and Real Eastate
She doesn't give a damn about who is married to whom and who is who's brother I can tell you that. I personally doubt you will ever make a move but hey you asked for it you get it.
Something I cant really figure out quite yet is, what's that all about?, and why this message is spread? What's the purpose? Someone is trying to tell me that a person dies on the 29th around 6 am and is buried on the 30th? Throwing a suicide version into a round? South Korean national will not be buried in Qatar but transported back home and I'm quite sure it's a will of her parents. It takes at least couple of days time to go through all the formal procedures (such as issue of death certificate which can only be done after the autopsy) and the body must be transferred to the morgue for preservation.
It all doesn't make much sense to me, sorry.
Besides a suicide is an act of desperation or protest. Usually the deceased leaves a testimony. Let's see how far it will all go? Anyone who can help the parents please do so.

a330flyer
3rd Jun 2007, 10:40
Our wishes of condolences to this poor girl and her entire family.

Yes Black Stain, you're perfectly right. These girls, living and working far away from home at a very young age, should get the necessary support.
Once I had a discussion with a Japanese crew. She had been treated badly by her Indian CSD and came to the cockpit to find some moments of peace (yes, at that time "normal" CCs were still allowed in the cockpit). During our discussion she told us that after 6 months in Doha she had more and more of a hard time standing the pressure and humiliations by the company and the locals in Doha. Her moral had been brought down to below zero. But resigning wasn't an option for her before finishing 2 years of service. Cause if she resigned after 6 months only, she would be perceived as a looser back home (family, CV, her future career).

Maybe in Corea they have similar work ethics than in Japan? Anyways, we all know that once "the workforce" has arrived in Qatar, nobody cares. The locals just use and abuse.

Popey are you sure you live in Doha?
If yes, I think you're becoming the first expat ever to be wished a serious legal battle in this country! You might even get a letter of the National Human Rights Comittee of Qatar confirming your claim. But the same letter will strongly advise you not to take legal action against your company cause they assure you that the procedure would take a long time, be costly, it's outcome unsure and forged evidence might be used against you!

In case you live in, for example, Norway, I understand your quote. Should you really be living in the Middle East,well, in this case I think you're writing a lot of :mad:

GlueBall
3rd Jun 2007, 14:06
Obviously this thread has reached critical mass over the death of a South Korean female who had purportedly jumped from a fourth floor balcony.

Whether or not it was a suicide has not been established just yet; and if it was then we don't know the reasons, because it's pretty hard to get into people's minds. Love triangle? Family problems? Acute depression? Mental unbalance? Accidental slip over the railing? The fact that her occupation was that of a flying waitress for an airline could be coincidental.

divinesoul
3rd Jun 2007, 16:29
just 1 question guys has this suicide got a mention in any of the local papers in qatar.

popay
3rd Jun 2007, 17:26
a330flyer, hmm here we go again, don't we!!! I tell you what big mouth, I'll issue a check of 10000 US $ to your lawyer in Doha provided you file a lawsuite to cover your costs, OK? Strange feeling overcomes me however that you never ever will dare to take any legal steps against QR. Why?, cause you got nothing on hand as well as our friend luvly. Stop pretending about your big plans to reformat QR and letters to emir and humanitarian council blah blah blah.... Forged evidence...? :ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh: Is that your way out to keep the face? You are not that stupid, sorry...You know what I'm wasting my time....

P.S. I very much hope and expect the company to give full scale o support financially and otherwise to the parents to help them out.

A300Man
3rd Jun 2007, 17:59
Guys. Guys. Guys. Please.

This whole thread is getting out of hand and is now subject to far too much speculation and dialogue which would be very stressful for the family, colleagues, friends and room-mates of the girl in question.

Please have some respect. Whatever happened and whatever her reasons for doing whatever she did, let's not tarnish her memory by having this public slanging match.

Family members flew-in from Korea to accompany their beloved daughter home on her last journey to her homeland. I am sure that this type of journey is one that none of you would ever hope to undertake for one of your family members.

Let's just leave it at that......................

Lost at fl345
3rd Jun 2007, 20:15
First.... may she rest in peace, my deepest condolenses to her family and friends about their tragic loss

second what happened that day was sad day for all QR staff and lets not point fingers at anybody until there is evidence which proves of your accusations are true guys, remember its easy to blame anybody, and everybody is innocent until found guilty in the court of law.

homesick rae
3rd Jun 2007, 20:32
Hurrah! Some sense prevails from the last two posts.

May she RIP. Condolences to all family, friends and colleagues. This is extremely sad indeed.

Popay, go away and leave us all alone. All you do is turn threads and posts into something well away from the original!

Cheers

HR

cavelino rampante
3rd Jun 2007, 22:26
God rest your sweet soul

pony20
4th Jun 2007, 10:57
hi I just got to know about this poor girl and what happen to her ... I hope it is not because of this ABB:uhoh:

pony20
4th Jun 2007, 11:00
I was b4 with QR and I left because of him and what he did with me

puff m'call
4th Jun 2007, 15:01
Never loose sight of the fact that all of the Middle East countries are only third world place, the only difference is with places like Dubai is that their getting a first world makeover!!!

It will always be slave labor. :(

E Tops
5th Jun 2007, 23:51
Lost at FL345. That is usually true unless of course, you happen to be an Expat who lives and works in the Middle East.:suspect:

loc22550
7th Jun 2007, 10:39
Funny to note(unless i need to change my glasses) that the thread regarding "cabin crew protection", and some true revalation from Ex Q.A. cabin crew about the alien management here and the way they were treated by AAB and his Gang , has disappeard...:uhoh:

Qatar on the way to democracy....Let me laugh for a while..!
Still a long way to go...!

CEO PITA
7th Jun 2007, 14:49
HH AAB has done it before and will do it again and again if someone do not stop him and only person can do it its Emir him self . Or someone on the road by luck !
I hope he will be terminated as well and go crazy and jump from 9 floor but the luck he has there would be a crew bus with new CC and he would kill another 2 without hearting him self !
I hope Korean girl parents will take legal actions against AAB !

salamalikum2
9th Jun 2007, 11:08
In a normal civilised place this Guy (AAB), would have been brought to justice and put in jail LONG time ago....!

HotPants
9th Jun 2007, 11:18
Curious, who is this 'AAB' ?
A local CCM, what is he doing?

fractional
9th Jun 2007, 12:47
Curious, who is this 'AAB' ?
A local CCM, what is he doing?
AAB is QR's "political/strategist/planner commissar"...

Alibaba72
9th Jun 2007, 15:58
I was banned and my membership was deleted last week because I talked about the facts in QR. I talked about what I have seen in QR. It wasn’t just a rumour, it was the truth.

The fact is somebody does not like to hear bad things about Mr. AAB.
Reason? I don’t know!

But I will not give up. I will find another place to talk about Mr. AAB and QR.

Does anybody know any website that is giving us freedom to talk about anything and anybody without getting banned?

Thank you

4HolerPoler
9th Jun 2007, 16:25
That's BS Alibaba - some of your crazy posts were deleted. You can't use this site as a base from which to snipe at AAB, but if you do have any hard evidence which has some substantiation then by all means go ahead.

Cut the crap, stop the BS & we'll consider taking you seriously.

4HP

loc22550
9th Jun 2007, 17:36
Reason...Alibaba...well simple, Mr AAB is one of the biggest Narcissic guy i have ever seen in my live(Any article about Q.A. is more or less an article about AAB, picture of him everywhere...), so this guy(AAB) i´m sure is ready to do anything in order to prevent anybody to erode his image...

Lost at fl345
9th Jun 2007, 17:53
have to agree with 4HP in this one, unless u have hard evidence against AAB then u just can't accuse him for everything that is wrong about QR guys, Alibaba if u have something against AAB and u have some sort of evidence to prove it then go to the authorities about it..........

I know they will cover it up guys!! but the Sheikhs will start to get nervous when to many official complaints are made on him then they will "discreetly" remove AAB from power, thats how it is usual done in this part of the world.... just my 2 cents....:}

skytrax
11th Jun 2007, 15:11
Most of the cabincrew who join the airlines in the middle east are very young and dont know anything about what life is in this countries. They expect to be nicely treated as they were at home. For many of them is the first job and they never lived away from their homes.
Sadly, once they get here it's a diffrent story. They have to face the cultural shock (language, religion etc), loneliness, some of them are maybe abused which can easly lead to depression and other things. It's not easy to put together so many young people from diffrent countries into a completly new enoviroment for them and expect everything to be fine.
The companies should probably invest some money in assiatance programs for cabin crew and create activities in which they can get involved and feel part of some sort of social life. I know that EK has started already to do this for a few years. It's probably not enough but it is a step forward!
Im not trying to find an answer for what happened in Doha to the poor girl. I just explained briefly what's going on here from a cabincrew point of view...
Im really sorry for the korean girl....
RIP...

loc22550
12th Jun 2007, 11:40
Before even think about creating assisstance program for cabin,let´s go back first to the basic:in my humble opinion the first think the company should do is to stop this idiot and backward theory of fear, stop treat those girls and boys like kids,and show a little bit more respect and consideration for the crew!

sorcery
20th Jun 2007, 03:01
Met some QR cabin crew on layover this week. Sounds like this tragedy nothing to do with your company managers. All-night drinking party in progress followed by one dare too many. Flat-mates no longer in-country.

sukiriya
20th Jun 2007, 23:39
im gonna agree wit u on one point, thru out this thread lots of ppl had so many things to say abt the company but since the heat of this topic has died down n hardly anyone in QR speaks abt it, thought everyone shld know that neither the management nor AAB had anythin to do wit wat this girl went ahead n did, yes i'm also gonna say that even though this case wasnt tied up to the management dere r so many other cases that has happened in QR n are tied to the management.

all of the security companies that covers all of QR crew accomadations has been given a memo wit 3 individuals names requesting them to not to give permission to enter any of the buildings n if seen to imme call up the police.

however 1 point i will dis-agree wit u is that "her flat-mates not in the country" story, who ever gave u that info either lied or u mis-interpreted it. her flat mate is still in the country, shes still flyin wit QR, and for everyone's info she was out of the country when this situation occured, time n again shes been called to the poilce to give info abt the girl's behaviour, the kind of ppl she hung out wit, other than that surprisingly the office has been wit her thru out the whole phase, for that matter she has already been relocated to another building of her choice.

But i got to know that her body wasnt loaded in the same a/c that her parents were travellin due to some cargo issue n clearence. the capt was informed to tell the parents abt it, apprently the decision was made by SK

good day everyone, one more day, one more story, buried under the sand.

tarik123
21st Jun 2007, 08:13
Yes you are right, people are fired for a reason, like getting married
without getting permission of a certain person, or you call sick but you
do not answer your house phone, or you use your mobile when you have uniform on, in a bus full of curtains..... I can continue forever, the bottom
line is you ARE FIRED, or maybe better use TERMINATED.

yape10
6th Nov 2007, 08:22
:=we have some good things in qatar airways and we have some bad things why we laught you have to be honest and real justice over.:rolleyes:

Haywood
8th Nov 2007, 07:03
What do you consider to be a civilised place? Is it the place you are used to? For sure lot of things got better here in Qatar and for sure a lot of things need to be improved compared with what Westerners are used to. Things achieved by Qatar Airways are based on evaluation of Organisations from as you call it civilised places (ISkyTracks = 5 Star, IOSA = testifying conforming with international standards). Make no mistake it is still the old game: MONEY RULES
Improvement is a slow process and needs a lot of patience. Follow a good old rule which is: treat people in a way you would like to be treated and do not wait for others to start.

loc22550
9th Nov 2007, 04:10
Haywood...By curiosity, and because probably i missed something...,could you please mention thinks that are improving in Qatar Airways ....Thanks...