PDA

View Full Version : netjet

brtch
9th Sep 2001, 13:23
Very interested in flying for Netjets, I applied recently.Is there anybody to help me to get in touch whith the right people?

vertical speed
9th Sep 2001, 15:31
TRy [email protected]

noax2grind
10th Sep 2001, 11:42
I wondered how long it would take for the subject of Netjets to emerge. I am amazed it took so long since the ad came out in Flight last week. There must be plenty of people attracted to the idea of 6 on 5 off!
However, I dont know much about pay etc. I am not so sure about flying `small` jets, but I reckon that BBJ`s have got to be on the cards in Europoe as well as the States/ Mid East. There was a bit of chat about them here some weeks ago and the it seemed fairly favourable.
Is there anyone working for them who can enlighten us further.
Cheers ;)
if you prefer, you can email me c/o PPRune

hvassk
10th Sep 2001, 17:55
Does anyone know the website?

SilentHandover
11th Sep 2001, 12:21
Can't say for sure that NJE are getting any BBJ's, but what I do know is that they held an exhibition/fam day for current customers at EGLF in early June. The main attraction being a BBJ which had a lot of interest shown in it by their current customer base.
Also TAG's plans for the airfield include enough hangarage for I believe it is 7 BBJ's with the expectation of NJE operating them regularly out of there in the future.