PDA

View Full Version : NetJets Europe Pilots: How's the job going? A few questions...

LAVDUMPER
25th Jan 2001, 00:18
I am a BIG fan of Netjets or ExecJet in the States - it is a class act.

Questions for Netjets pilots in Europe:

1. Where are the pilot bases in Europe? Are there multiple gateway cities or just a few pilot bases?

2. Which aircraft are currently being flown? Obviously Hawker 800XP and Falcon 2000 were supposed to be the primary aircraft going forward. Are Citations still being used?

3. How do you like the aircraft IF you have not flown that type before? - I have sat in Hawker 800s and Falcon 2000s (really nice!) and I am already envious. How does it compare to what you previously flew?

4. How far afield do you fly (i.e., transatlantic?) If you are a NetJets Europe pilot, what is the most exotic destination you have flown for Netjets thusfar? What is your most common routing?

5. Are bigger aircraft expected in the future (e.g., BBJs) for the Euro operation?

Curious and envious...

Cheers

JJflyer
29th Jan 2001, 22:30
As I am very interested myself, I'll put this one back to the top.

JJ

ESSPWR
30th Jan 2001, 01:46
Does anyone know what licence and experience is needed to join as a FO as well as for captains with NJ-Europe? Have heard that they will take another 100 pilots this year.
Any info much appreciated!

LAVDUMPER
30th Jan 2001, 23:57
JJ,

It seems like nobody at ExecJet Europe is reading this post. How's your flying going? If I recall correctly, you're flying a corporate 727 out of the Middle East. Flown anywhere interesting lately? Any cool flights lately? Do you travel often to Europe or the States from the Middle East?

I hope we eventually get some ExecJet comments...

Cheers

Birdcounter
2nd Feb 2001, 17:16
..back to the top..

Also waiting with interest to see some NetJet/ExecJet pilot comments to this topic.

delphi
3rd Feb 2001, 18:47
There's a lot already written about NJE, Flexjet etc. on this site. Just look for "search" on this site and type in Netjets, you'll find what you are looking for...!!!!

delphi
3rd Feb 2001, 22:13
There's a lot already written about NJE, Flexjet etc. on this site. Just look for "search" on this site and type in Netjets, you'll find what you are looking for...!!!!

LAVDUMPER
4th Feb 2001, 02:27
Delphi,

I have looked at a number of the previous threads. I am, however, looking for updated comments.

Are there any current NetJets Europe pilots out there? What's the flying like - how far afield do you fly? How do you like the aircraft?

Can't wait for some updated comments!

Cheers