View Full Version : Massey University

CRJ-220
25th May 2007, 10:42
I read lots of threads about Massey and most of time it says ppl strongly recommend to look for other flying school. What makes Massey so much worse than other flying school in NZ

AerocatS2A
25th May 2007, 11:16
Because there are other flying schools that don't cost as much and give as good as or better a product.

HyaenasPT6
25th May 2007, 11:47
If you like the party life and a few little uppers on the way its great. As for the finished product, well just ask anyone at .olden e:mad:e how the s:mad:man/boy performs in his chosen field. Hahaha.

Serious now. Massey is where you go if you got the cash to pay for a degree and not the inclination to do the work. If you’re your happy to part with the cash for a qualification that everyone knows is dodgy, go for it.

highflyer23
27th May 2007, 15:42
It depends on what u want to do for ga its not a good option as they tend to have a bad rep. There instructor course takes to long as well it should only take about 2-3 months max.

Id try Motuaka or mainland southern wings or some of the smaller ones up north.

pakeha-boy
27th May 2007, 18:26
......plus,...during my Lincoln Uni days doing Ag Sci...the Masseyites were our main challengers at the Drinking Tournaments:yuk:.....not only did we thrash them in all events....from the 4-0z to the keg.......but there was no way any of them...and I mean none......who could keep up with me in the "CHUNDER- MILE .......:E

sooooooooooooooo,......if thats any indication of their flying programme young man...take the advice from others here and maybe re-direct your path:ok:

Got the horn
27th May 2007, 23:47
I'm sure University of Canterbury grad's could out-drink Lincoln grad's. Especially with some ENSOC training!