PDA

View Full Version : Eurojet?

Imhotep
30th Jul 2001, 13:50
Recent ad in FI for Citation B captains at DUB/BHX. Any info on this co. gratefully received, particularly lifestyle. Tried search but nothing there.

Daifly
4th Aug 2001, 12:55
Not certain about the lifestyle, but certainly a busy company. They operate (if I'm right) a Citation for a singer (albeit a bad one, but he rakes the money in...) and have a contract with Government for flights to Belfast (most days).

Don't think they do a huge amount of charter work outside of the above, but I suppose if they're getting new aircraft they must be getting busier.

HomerSimpson
5th Aug 2001, 00:04
Are they looking for type rated or non type rated pilots?

Thanks,

Homer

Imhotep
5th Aug 2001, 21:27
According to ad, rating would be advantageous but not a necessity as training given to "right person"

Night Rider
7th Aug 2001, 19:09
Imhotep

Hi there,

I went for an interview with Eurojet a couple of years ago. Unfortunately for me I did'nt get in. I was naturally very disappointed because the Citation is a super aeroplane to fly and they seemed like a friendly enough group of people - a nice company to be in. After being rejected I did'nt try applying again but I may give them another go in the future.

Best of luck,
Happy flying.

HomerSimpson
7th Aug 2001, 22:20
I faxed my details off today. Ive got some experience on Citations, around 20 hours or so, but thats just sitting in the RHS. No type rating. I hope to hear something, however with low hours I guess my CV will just be another paper ball on its way to the bin.