PDA

View Full Version : Net jets Mid East

Tug
18th Sep 2000, 17:08
Been reading being a bizjet driver etc @ thinking about joining the Jeddah based operation. Good money/good life?

Mr Tuck
23rd Sep 2000, 23:09
yep,
firstly im a wannabee and tring to gain as much info on joining the bizjet market as i can @ 38.
secondly i lived in Riyadh for nearly a year as a single person and there are some benefits of saudi, although i tried to get my girlfriend at the time to pop over as there was job i fixed for her with the united nation but as the saudi saying goes it is not a place for women - however, I met some very nice people in saudi from Europe, especially the swiss and it does have a lot of benefits to some other parts of the world and the lack of crime is refreshing.
re activities - it needs creativity - and with the help of people on a Euro compound it should be ok.
it is what you make it
and there are some opportunites to be gained also in world trade.
Also on a fiancial note it is a good place to save money and enjoy the simple things of life - on a romantic note try when you have time to explore Laurence of Arabia's trail and his history.
to sum up not quite as bad as some would like to think.

best wishes.

mackone
24th Sep 2000, 05:58
There is a pilot over that way (mid east) who flies a Citation II for a government department or the local police force. He's an Aussie expat and he is a descent soul .. try and contact him, his name is Danny Murphy. Might have to put a posting in 'contacts' or try his brother Graham here in Aussie, via 'contacts'.

mutt
24th Sep 2000, 13:51
Tug,

Have you even had an interview with National Air Services ??

Mutt.