PDA

View Full Version : King Air info wanted

andymac
12th Sep 2000, 15:29
Hi, would like Beech 90 King Air(particularly early series) info - checklists/handling notes/perf charts/POHs/loadsheets/WHY.
Many thanks.

Oleo
13th Sep 2000, 04:06
I have just today copied off the flight manual for the BE-90 I fly. It is a 1965 model, and number 19 off the production line!

It cost me $13 for the photocopying and I guess about $10 for shipping.

Bit of a performance, but see what other offers you get...

con-pilot
17th Sep 2000, 08:58
I used to fly a "Tiny 90". Small PT-6s no reverse's. Don't have any books left, but it was a good flying airplane. It was the first series of King Airs built.

Dragshoot
17th Sep 2000, 13:26
Andymac,

This would not be for a certain multi-coloured unpressurised B.90 (LJ32*) that roams the skies above Essex would it?

If it is , this a/c is so non standard the books will only be of limited use, but I could tell you a thing or two.

andymac
23rd Sep 2000, 23:24
Hi Dragshoot, not this particular one, but right part of country. The one I'm interested in ain't here yet - just trying to get ahead of the game!
Tks anyway.

mackone
24th Sep 2000, 03:20
If you contact General Flying Services at YMMB they have all their King Air 90 series scanned and they can dispatch via an email attach, you can then reformat it to suit yourself and print yourself.

[email protected] will put you in touch

andymac
28th Sep 2000, 01:48
Thanks Mackone, Oleo did a brilliant job of getting me the info required (thanks once again), just got to wait till I get my sticky mitts on the real thing!!
Regards, Andy Mac.