PDA

View Full Version : EBACE 2001

BBJ
9th Apr 2001, 19:56
The First European Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (EBACE 2001) will be held in Geneva this month on th 18th, 19th and 20th.Are you gonna be there?

www.ebace.com (http://www.ebace.com)

StressFree
10th Apr 2001, 12:22
Unfortunately it seems that my firm want me to attend so I will be there. Whats the form?

------------------
'Keep the Stress Down'

Daifly
11th Apr 2001, 01:52
It's a European version of the bigger NBAA show in the States (New Orleans last year and this). It's a great idea, because it's bringing the European guys and gals together in the heart of Europe, rather than making the trip across the pond.

However, some people may, just may, prefer the idea of a week in Nawlins rather than Geneva Airport. Call me demanding if you want...

noax2grind
12th Apr 2001, 20:07
I thought I might pop in for a look around, see if there are any jobs going.
I dont suppose you know anybody looking for a BBJ driver?
Available mid May.

BBJ
13th Apr 2001, 21:34
noax2grind

Come to Geneva to EBACE 2001 for some networking. You will find most interesting people there who fly the BBJ. By the way,we have a couple of B737 drivers in our forum who might be able to help.

I believe there will be, among others a BBJ on the static display in GVA. I have seen a BBJ (VP-BBJ) sitting on the ramp in Geneva for the last couple of days, so I assume she will be there.

4granted
14th Apr 2001, 13:59
I also live in Geneva and will be popping in on Friday am. Any idea where to get tickets?
Do you recomend bringing a couple of C.Vs or is it not the place?
Thanks and see you there.
4g

noax2grind
16th Apr 2001, 19:14
BBJ,
Hi, VP-BBJ is based in GVA its the Picton (not sure of spelling!) a/c. operated for a bank and the first BBJ to go into operation.

Perhaps I will see you there. I will be wearing a red carnation and carrying a rolled up copy of the Telegraph!!
I figure it might be worth a bit of networking.
I can be contacted on PPRune e-mail, see profile
Cheers.