PDA

View Full Version : hong kong airlines

dai chon doi
22nd May 2007, 10:30
Anybody have any info on what hong kong airlines are like as an employer ? They were formerly called cr airways I believe.

sim01
2nd Jun 2007, 01:12
stay away from HKA unless you want to go to a sinking ship , most pilots are leaving due to the poor management and dictorial leadership of their management pilots , STAY AWAY only bad news there

speedtwoten
3rd Jun 2007, 03:21
really sad about that company, the Chief Pilot still Capt. Glen Reghanzany???? heard there is no salary for last 3 month and pilot's are leaving

chimbu warrior
3rd Jun 2007, 03:37
I have a couple of friends working there and they have only positive things to say; no mention of high turnover or unpaid salary, and I doubt they would fail to notice if that was the case.

There is another carrier with a similar name; don't know the situation there, but perhaps someone has the 2 operators mixed up?

sim01
4th Jun 2007, 01:58
Yup heard he's still there , heard he's running the show like an areo club / flying school and also heard recently he's under CAD investigation for MAJOR irregularities concerning his qualifications , seems he's not quite what he claims he is , was exposed by an x-employee .

speedtwoten
4th Jun 2007, 07:57
:confused:wooi what an issue, so chimbu warrior this the HONG KONG AIRLINES previously name CR AIRWAYS:) Sim 01, I didn't expecting this from him:{

chimbu warrior
4th Jun 2007, 09:42
Speed....yes it is the former CR.

Sim01.....I know the man you are maligning, and believe me he has vast experience and his integrity and standards are impeccable. If in fact he is being investigated, I am sure HKCAD will be impressed by what they find.

The 2 other friends I have there would not compromise their reputations either. As I am in regular contact with them, and have heard nothing of the problems you allege, perhaps it would be best to await the outcome of the HKCAD investigation.