PDA

View Full Version : ex-MAS Pilots take over of Transmile

Total_Lost
21st May 2007, 21:35
What in the hell is happening to TH??? It is the Biggest Joke of the
century!!! God help us all....

share price drop!
Loyal TH pilots Being thrown aside so that the New Comers advance...
inputs please!!!

Definitly not the place for Expats!:ugh:

Left Wing
22nd May 2007, 04:24
Total_Lost..... im keen to know about their Md11 ops...pls feel free to PM me...thks.

Oz_TB10
22nd May 2007, 08:19
Total Lost,

More info please. Thanks

ssangyongs
22nd May 2007, 16:32
i thought the current share price drop have something to do with accounting reports@standard flaws rather than MH pilots took over TH pilots

we would like to hear your story...

Total_Lost
23rd May 2007, 03:12
Apologies, I wasn't meant to refer the share price drop as the ex-MH pilots take over but it happened around the same time.

The management should really open up their eyes and look at the loyal local
guys who has stuck with TH for such a long time then let these EX-MAS
heroes step over them.

I have no comment on the MD11 operations as I have exhausted all my
breathe to tell you guys.... its really no use anymore...:sad::sad::sad:

but over the next few months it will be good to see what contract they offer
the expats.

macumba
23rd May 2007, 04:54
"The management should really open up their eyes and look at the loyal local
guys who has stuck with TH for such a long time"

What about all the loyal Expat guys who tried to stuck it out and make the place a better operation?

In return, one after the other has been axed away, way before even they could finish their contract. The rest has been sent to Thailand, where no local would dare to go.

The whole operation is a joke, stay FAR away from them, as it is a sinking ship :ugh:

satumare
23rd May 2007, 06:06
MH Pilots take over Transmile??? As my last count was just a handful,not more than 10,maybe less!!Enlighten me, folks.

But then if is true, maybe it reflect the Standard of a long established training ground recognised worldwide.:D

jinpeng
23rd May 2007, 13:20
Wow....interesting scenario for TH huh? MH guys taking over? I have some friends there, and after talking to most of them, I was told that LOYAL TH guys are still at the helm, and thus far no ex MH guys have taken any Management pilot post, how are 10 guys taking over the whole MD-11 ops?

From what I hear, these ex MH guys are with very creditable resume - lots of jet and EFIS/Glass hours, although some were only from the narrow body, but those are quality hours...

I find the ex DHL chap taking over as COO more likely a threat to the LOYAL TH guys then those poor ex MH guys.....what the hell are TH guys thinking about?! Still in the colonial days are we?

Shouldn't the locals, be it ex MH, or LOYAL TH, now that you guys are all in the same plane, just stay united? As for the Expats, sorry, but, you are expats...like me here in the sand pit, so you do expect to be kicked about.

Locals dare not go to Thailand? Well....don't think so....if I am in TH, I wouldn't go there as well if given a choice, as I am a local, not an expat:p, but if my royal paying master asked me to move, I will, unless I have another place which I can go to, as I am an expat here :( whether or not I like it...

I think Etihad is having a bigger problem than TH in this case, as the ex MH guys ARE in POWER and no one is making such a fuss like you guys in TH yet...;)

was formerly sodomised....

jetrat
23rd May 2007, 22:48
Dear Total Lost.
All I can say is,.... I think your good heart is being manipulated by someone close to you.
What is the INTENT of a post like this......?
are you trying to improve things at th by posting this? or are you playing with fire....? I can't seem to figure????
btw, please don't pretend to be someone else. it looks like a lot of ill intent here. your brasillian accent is not doing well.....

why create a brand new name just to start a post like this?....if you have already exhausted yourself telling the whole world how BAD th is......
I'm sure it's better than you say it is......since youre still there.....:oh:

macumba
24th May 2007, 04:08
MD11 incidents? :ugh::eek:

Please explain ...

jetrat
24th May 2007, 04:18
voyage report, total lost and all other guys who just registered to pprune....

welcome to pprune

i thought some of the guys were standing up,defending "loyal th" guys who used to get unfair treatment/branding that they were of lesser standards?

don't worry.....i'm sure the ex-mh guys will leave if loyal th guys don't want them around........afterall, i'm sure you prefer getting non ex-mh guys from every where else for twice the pay.....:}and not to mention higher standards.....and no incidents.....as well as guys who wouldn't take your jobs.

i didn't realise ex-mh guys were taking your jobs....but then again, why hire any in the first place.

i think you're right.....ex-mh boys not only brought in politics....they also brought in some very powerful BOMOH's.....to make loyal th management to take your jobs.

i seriously doubt the intellectual capability of the ex-mh guys that joined you......i can't figure why they would join you in the first place....they must be on expat terms.....why else would they fly an outdated aircraft that restricts their own career path,especially since total lost has exhausted all his/her breathe to tell everyone how horrible it is in the th md11 ops .........now i'm REALLY confused.....

one more thing....total lost....please enlighten me on how you exhausted all your breath......in just two posts.......still confused......

i really need you to clarify.......

kwaiyai
25th May 2007, 05:18
One thing for sure is if you resign by the book they seem to hold on to your e.g. final 2 months pay. Whether your ex mas or whatever. I hear no one gives notice now, Not surprisingly:D ippikaiyey:oh:

yarenkew
30th May 2007, 10:27
Total Lost, I personally feel it is insulting to make false claims against my organization. My right hand boy, CP Standards, is still at the helms and doing such an excellent job. Our CP Safety is also doing an amazing job in keeping our incidents hush hush from the general public.

We at Transmike are the best in the business in providing cheap cargo service and my job is to make sure everyone gets paid like peanuts and to make my highly overpaid-overcomplained pilots and office staff work like slaves.

You see, we are the best because we employ some capts who can make a difference. Like telling Mr M.D. to take a hike with limitations as we can land the plane exceeding the crosswind limits on a wet runway in a stormy night while others have either cancelled or diverted. Or how we can land the MD exactly like a 747 in a crosswind - we are the first MD11 operator to push our planes to the limit. Our copilots dont know anything better so
they wont know the difference between right or wrong.

Our CP Standards has proven that again taking off with dry charts instead of wet charts when the weather outside was raining and wet. What is the chances of having an engine failure on takeoff right as he said? You see, we think MR M.D. spent too much time wasting money on performance charts and testing. Again we believe wet and contaminated are the same thing...just different wording. The MD11 has 3 really big engines with lots of power.

QFE and QNH again to us are same things. Ignore the GPWS as normally our CP Safety and Standards believes it's a sensing problem. That goes the same for brake overheat. Any alerts are simply sensing problems and can be ignored. But I guess there was only 1 time when our CP Safety didnt think it was a sensing problem when the low fuel alert came on descending to LAX but then again, with his superior piloting skills, we had no doubts he
beat the odds of survival (again) because he used to be in live combat missions dropping live bombs - we had no abouts he can pull off another safe mission.

The CP Standards favourite buttons on his computer are Ctrl C and Ctrl V. Just check out the magnificent countless winter procedure manuals and "M.C's SOPs" he has produced. Let's not forget he knows everything about flying and will only do things his way and it's the only way. I am so proud of my whipping boy.

Again, we tell MR M.D. to throw away his limitations on this aircraft. Slats according to wikipedia are small aerodynamic surfaces. Small to me are insignificant. We encourage our pilots to use whenever they like and disregard the limitations. We wanted to see if MR M.D.'s limitations were accurate so we got one of our F50 pilot to extend his slats at altitude way before it is time to descend. And to our observation, no parts fell off the
wing. He's so good that CP Standards had to promote him.

This same pilot also enhanced our CP Instructor's stalling flying skills by giving him a "clean" airplane during a heavy takeoff, low altitude situation. In Transmike, we know that the F50 is an upgrade of the F5 fighter.

We strive to have good and safe landings all the time. Safe landing is any landing our highly trained capts are learned to do - the save face method. Land at all costs - even a 2.4G landing with the comm antennae broken off is a stable landing according to our CP Safety. Tailstrike is when 2 kangaroos standing on their tails playing by themselves. Go around is considered an extremely special but rare procedure which we management do not encourage, especially in thunderstorm conditions. The aircraft is tough - made of metal. Afterall, boxes are boxes only.

We love to do things with the glass half empty or half full. There is no significance whether our manually drawn loadsheets are in KGs and LBS. According to our CP Safety, he, I mean we, will never make mistakes - that's how good we are. Did I mention we have the best maintenance around? Best meaning we were able to get parts from other lower reputable companies like Fedex, UPS, and EVA that we dont have to pay for our own parts ourselves - now that's how to succeed and making Mr Big G happy. When Big G is happy, the superior managers like me gets all the perks - free trips, free car, a real payrise, and a big comfortable airconditioned office.

To be environmentally friendly to our planet, we love to jettison fuel in the air for fun. One of our highly trained Captains took as much fuel as he wanted (again, we at Transmike condone this behaviour) and to his amazement, was above the Max Landing Weight. No problem, to save face, wait for the copilot to occupy the men's room and off goes the fuel. You see it evaporates and we can all breathe easier.

We strive to promote within...especially if you can show management that you are always dumber than we are. We love our pilots to think that they are stupid and naive and Transmike is the best and only superior organization to work for. We told our copilots to not have it "so easy" - they must work hard and we show our appreciation by giving these kids a $5RM raise. Their stupidity let them to accept the $5RM payrise and once again I made sure they feel weak and stupid. We provide premium luxury carrots for them while my partner, CP Standards, strive to be the nice guy by pleasing our hard working junior Transmike pilots a chance for promotion..haha..dream on. The copilots must understand that screwups are encouraged, allowed, and safe. The more screwups, the more points allocated for a genuine promotion. To all my copilots, remember, screwups means you make yourself look dumber than me and the CP Standards and that's a good thing in Transmike. We want you to feel inferior, insecure, and weak.

Not convinced yet? Our highly trained capts never fail a check. In fact, they dont even need to study for one. The copilots however will be commented if they display any lack of CRM and knowledge skills. Our capts are like superman too. Some can even go beyond the call of duty by extending duty hours beyond the legal limit. An extension on top of an
extension. In fact, we used to dispatch flights knowing we need to extend the flight duty period on purpose...but our pilots never figured our grand plan out! That's why we love the DCA so much; their dispensation are like lottery tickets.

For those who plan to leave us, how dare you? We are the best and we will haunt you down and screw your new career up with whoever you are joining. Our wall of casualties speaks for itself. We love to do such nice things to people that we actually promote this practice and we are proud of it. I dont really follow what's on black and white because I I know I can get away with it..afterall I am in Malaysia. My hunger for power and ego drives me to do alot of crazy things. We will hold your 2 months salary if you leave the proper way - we only know how to play childish games; that's what we are only good at - and yes, I can still sleep at night comfortably! Even the circus cannot duplicate my performance. So we ask our pilots not to give 24 hours notice because I cant justify to Big G the losses due to one of the numerous screwups I have done since I joined Transmike.

Anyways, my pilots are all overpaid because all they do is sit there and drink powered nescafe while munching away on those delicious luxury crackers and bitching at me and the company. We give them payrises and they still complain. A $5RM payrise to the copilots is alot already - greedy kids. But, just ask any of my staff who loves to work for me. I am not as stupid as I look and I claim to know everything. I am so smart that I get everyone to do my dirty work for me. You see, as a princess, I can never get my hands dirty.

Transmike to me is like the factory I used to run - and that's how it should be run. Labour codes doesn't exist under my reign - there's no need for them or to do things legally. Furthermore, nothing makes me more happier than seeing my CP Standards and myself get nice bonuses from Big G while the rest of my slaves work hard for me. Oh before I forget, while our overpaid pilots were making money Transmike last year, I get to go to Alaska with my CP Standards and Big G - everything on the house, and I caught the biggest fish!

The future is bright. Our 747-400s, 767s, A300s, and MD12s are coming. So please signup and have the time of your life. Come stupid...Best of all, you are entitled to our free lunch coupons at our cafeteria as an added bonus.

macumba
31st May 2007, 22:34
:D:ok::E:D

triplegem
1st Jun 2007, 02:41
That son of a GAN has taken all of u for a ride. There goes all your loyalty and hard work,he just finished off Transmile from the Bursa. There is no end to greed and no amount is ever enough. He pushed the price up just a day before suspension and unloaded almost all his shares and now he is on his way out,laughing to the bank.Bussiness was brisk and aircraft utilisation rate was super on the MD11.What happened to the spread sheet? Money siphoned off to subsidiaries he controlled? Brace yourself for the worst,forget about new aircrafts and expension for a while and hope big share holders do not abandon TH or else start worrying about getting another job, while time is good.

For the management pilots,have some balls and dignity in you,do things right and proper to help to keep things afloat. So much for loyalty and A licking,and stop being a joke to the fleets.

essentialbus
1st Jun 2007, 03:58
And, to look at it from another perspective. Today in all Malaysian newspapers.
Some highlights here,
-Transmile Group Bhd’s stock was downgraded by analysts yesterday, who said the former industry darling could trade as low as RM. 5.50 when trading resumes June first.
-Analysts cut their price target on the stock to as low as RM. 3.33
-Transmile told Bursa Malaysia on May Seven, (stock price at RM.13.50) that audits of its financial statements could not be finalised due to the absence of “relevant supporting documentation from the management on certain transactions” (after that stock dropped to RM.8.90)
-Special audit now by Moores Rowland Risk Management, suggested that Transmile could swing into a loss in financial years 2005 and 2006.
Making full provisions would result in 2005-2006 pre tax profit of RM 120 million and RM 207 million becoming pre tax losses of RM 77 million and RM, 126 million respectively.
-An auditor, who declined to be named, said that it was difficult to determine whether the overstatements in revenue where due to fraud or accounting error and details on that are sketchy, to say the least, the auditor said.
-A lawyer, familiar with the issue, said that right now Transmile is open to legal suits in various shapes and sizes.
It is now a matter of whether the case is a civil one or criminal: criminal if it involves fraud, and civil if it involves negligence on the part of the company, the lawyer said.
He added that if it would go to court, Malaysia would have not seen a corporate governance case of such magnitude in its courts before.

Stock opened at Bursa Malaysia this morning as we speak at RM.6.25, down from RM.13.5 at May Seven. That is 54 percent off in three weeks. Using the expression, money talks, it clearly did in this case, it said “goodbye”

Strenght to all who will remain to work hard and clean up the mess, the going gets tough.
The mind boggles.
Regards
E.B.

kwaiyai
1st Jun 2007, 05:47
Guess somebody IN KL eating humble pie having spread the goss of a Payrise then:yuk::bored:

pinkhyppo
1st Jun 2007, 18:22
The management will be given generouns bonuses to try to keep the company afloat.
The same company that they were working so hard to sink in the first place.:suspect:

Welcome to Malaysia!:sad:

Virtual Reality
1st Jun 2007, 18:44
R U M O U R S .........

After Mr Sugar King became a major shareholder in TH, among the first thing he did is to audit the spreadsheet by his own trusted men. He found out some irregularities and keep probing until recently he found out about 20 (ish) unkown companies that 'technically being invoiced' by TH for hundreds of million RM. Of course the money never arrived !!! Financial results for 2005 & 2006 were based on these invoices !!!! So an independant auditor was called and re-audit was done and the brief result was published in local newspapers on 01 Jun.

What will happen tomorrow is unknown. Very unlikely Mr Sugar King will offload TH altogether but most likely the son of a Gun won't be the CEO no more. Who will run the company is immaterial but the most important is to keep the company afloat and no one will lose your job.

kwaiyai
2nd Jun 2007, 04:47
maybe thats why Y K (illegally, ask a solicitor) witholds pay:= tut tut:}

buburkacang
12th Jun 2007, 03:07
:ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok:

CAPTAIN WOOBLAH
12th Jun 2007, 08:00
Ha Ha ha,

Saw a son of a Gan leaving the country with many large suitcases. Directors and senior management at a local travel agency booking tickets.

Stupid AIRFARTS you all kissed ass so hard you have become A$$holes. What promises!!!!! You have been sucked in again. Wonder what you will do now!!! Perhaps you can continue kissing A$$ with your airfart buddies at Scare Asia. Or, perhaps your from the wrong Squadron. One thing is for sure airfarts are almost unemployable overseas your reputation has preceeded you.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

squarecrow
15th Jun 2007, 11:43
Bored of Insulting your fellow MAS Pilots Wooblah. What about Berjaya Lah for a change.

CAPTAIN WOOBLAH
18th Jun 2007, 11:15
Dear Squarecrow,
I see from your join date on pprune that you have just joined and that you are from transmile and probably ex rmaf. Firstly let me say that the nepotism and favouritism propagated in the rmaf is generally carried from the service to the civilian world. You guys are the biggest back stabbers and that the overall quality of your flying skills are poor to say the least. Yeah yeah they told you in the rmaf that you are the best in the world but as we all know that in itself is a lie. How would you ever fight if they told you the truth and that the moment you launched you would be killed. Secondly your promotion in the rmaf is based on who you know, your religion and how much you can kiss ass. It has nothing to do with ability and you know that. Thirdly you still call your meals rations and are willing to work for peanuts thus bringing down terms and conditions for pilots in this country. In fact, if you are given a big title you would even take a pay cut, Fourthly you constantly accept substandard aircraft and sometimes are a nuisance in the air when your radios fail and transponders go on the blink. Your avionics suck and I hate to think whats happening inside those engines. You bully the civilian pilots and abhore ex pats and anybody who is of a professional and technical ability because of your insecurity. You have no CRM and thrive and revel in power distance. You rmaf fellows have never been in a real airline and are frightened of those that have experience in the field of civil aviation which differs substantially from the military. These are the real facts and so many people know this to be true.
Wooblah

EY777
18th Jun 2007, 16:21
Woooby......good one!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

capson
18th Jun 2007, 18:28
CAPTAIN WOOBLAH...well said...you're right onthe money....
:D:D:D:D:D:ok::ok:

MAStake
19th Jun 2007, 03:37
Wooblah, there are a few times when I disagree with what you say. However, on this particular issue, you have my full agreement.

squarecrow
19th Jun 2007, 05:11
Dear Capt Wooblah,
What an Easy Winde up merchant you are and you couldnt be more wrong, I am not even Malaysian or with Transmile:rolleyes:. I just wanted to see your reply,:p Luv the reply,:eek:

CAPTAIN WOOBLAH
19th Jun 2007, 10:46
Hey there Squarecrow,

I just tell it as it is........!!

Regards,

Wooblah.

Bingo Bango Bongo
19th Jun 2007, 12:28
Same old story. Everyone works their b@lls off to make the company go, directors walk away with large sums of money scammed from shady stock maneuvers, employees left holding the bag (empty in this case).

So how is the investigation going, anyone being prosecuted? Anyone stopping these people from skipping town in their Gulfstreams? Not too many places to hide these days, where are they headed to? Will TM survive?

Not surprised everyone is upset, hope it works out in the end for you guys.

jetrat
20th Jun 2007, 04:12
boo hoo........

so anyone wants to hire a junior captain.......?

looks like me needs to look for a job soon........!:{:{

squarecrow
20th Jun 2007, 10:57
It makes sense what you said Capt Wooblah. I was told allsorts of stories from some Xpat,s I met from there. 1 guy I heard upset one of these RMAF guys who threatened to have him Done in or something After this Capt had been insulting him first. All the Xpat said was stop taking the P### out of him. Sounds like that Capt was a big Hypocrite too about certain things, Joker:yuk:.

kwaiyai
20th Jun 2007, 11:10
Why dont you try Emirates or Air Asia or even Mas jetrat, 1 MD11 Junior Capt told me he had all those options.
Regards.

jetrat
23rd Jun 2007, 03:47
kwaiyai....

how many junior md11 capt's do you know la. you sure that wasn't me ah. haha. me not good enough la.

cressidom
10th Jul 2007, 02:52
Hi gang...what's the latest on the Transmile saga ?

Are the crew still 'intact' ? Any changes taking place from within ?

cheers
Dom