PDA

View Full Version : NetJets Middle East Interview

ABGO
12th Jul 2001, 11:00
If someone in the know would be so kind, I would appreciate details of the NetJets Middle East G-IV pilot interview.
Apparently a sim session in each seat (45 to 60 mins), an oral interview (30 to 45 mins) and then a written exam (60 to 90 mins). To be conducted at the Flight Safety International facility at Le Bourget.
Is it a typical annual recurrency LOFT, plus handling test and emergencies?
Any pedantic points to be mindful of?
What are the main subject areas and topics covered in the oral?
A panel of interviewers or one on one?
Is the written a typical aptitude and psych test, ala the major international airlines (like Qantas)? How hard? How critical to winning selection?
Would also appreciate a steer to learn more about the Company, management and expansion plans!
Usual daily / trip Modus Operandi?
When is the 35/31 rotation expected to commence?
Reference the interviewers, are there any cautions or specifics to be mindful of?
How many G-IVs? SPs? Same mod state? What ASC's, FMS software, etc?
Inputs will be much appreciated! Will Email you if you wish!

ABGO

exjet
13th Jul 2001, 02:12
They came back to me very quickly with a contract and interview details but had a 7 on 4 off schedule. I declined the interview as no one would come back to me with details on the 35/31 roster. Good luck

ABGO
13th Jul 2001, 06:47
Thanks Exjet for that info!

LimaNovember
13th Jul 2001, 20:04
It`s all in the family. I was called for an interview with NetJet Europe a couple of years ago. Asked them to fax or e-mail me a few details around the sim check. Nothing came from HQ in Lisbon. Very professional ? Do I need to say that I cancelled the interview.