PDA

View Full Version : My Travel 767 seating

warkman
20th May 2007, 12:25
Does anyone know if both of the MYT 767-300's have the Premair class cabin fitted? or is it only one of them?

TIA :ok:

GW76
20th May 2007, 17:43
both of the 763's have Premier class.

MarcJF
20th May 2007, 19:33
Just curious, how much extra is Premier Class and what additional services does it provide? Appreciate there will be a difference short haul v long haul.

iain8867
20th May 2007, 22:57
Premiair Class is the standard cabin

Premiair gold is the upgrade.

I believe that the Gold cabin is sold as extra legroom seats on short haul and no additional services. Long Haul is preboarding, pre departure drinks, upgraded meal service, personal DVD players, dedicated crew for the cabin, Comp baggage bar, extra legroom and recline and priority baggage and upgraded allowance.

The cost differs with the destination so there is no hard and fast rule. If there is space, not normal, the upgrade will be available for one way purchase at the check-in desk or on-board.

I haven't flown on the 767 since last year when only one of the aircraft had the Gold cabin and I have to say looked fantastic with only 30 odd seats instead of the 49 on the 330-300.

If you are travelling with MYT and thinking about it ask your travel agents or phone the airline direct, they will be able to give you all the updated info eg, costs

Hope this helps:)