PDA

View Full Version : Any Part Time Jobs?

Shanwick Shanwick
15th Mar 2001, 11:55
I've given up on leaving the Airline industry completely but would like to get back to the corporate world on a part time basis. I generally get 14+ days off per month (though not in a block) and have about 40 spare flying hours.

I'm willing to operate from any base in the UK though preferably "Up North" and don't require lots of money.

Any ideas?

------------------
hhhiiisssssccrrrraaaacckkkllesssshhhhhh

StressFree
15th Mar 2001, 19:09
Afternoon Shanny,
So youve given up on leaving the airline world? Why? Has it got so good you cannot leave, whats going on.
I'll ask around to see if anyone I know needs some freelance cover, be in touch.

------------------
'Keep the Stress Down'

Shanwick Shanwick
16th Mar 2001, 22:50
Thanks Stress Free,

I was sitting in the cruise the other day (for 11 hours +) and started to think about the good old days. I then remembered how fragile the whole market was and how I was made redundant three times in three years.

Yes, there was money, fun, lifestyle, job satisfaction etc but only whilst employed. Now that I'm not such a whipper snapper security plays a more important role.

But then again........?

------------------
hhhiiisssssccrrrraaaacckkkllesssshhhhhh

yan
17th Mar 2001, 19:38
Hi dude,
Why don't you go try the crew lease companies such as Parc-Aviation, Airline appointment, trade-air, contractair...They might have something for you, at least contact them and send your cv.
Good luck amigo