PDA

View Full Version : JetClub Advert in Flight - Any info?

LAVDUMPER
2nd Dec 2000, 09:50
Recently saw a JetClub ad in Flight International looking for G-IV captains and FOs out of Farnborough and Zurich.

I have seen its website. Is anyone familiar with this operation? Any JetClub pilots out there? I have a G-IV rated friend in the UK who might be interested. Anyone know about work conditions, pay, type of flying (intra-Europe or Transcon), etc.?

Appreciate the info

Cheers!

VP8
3rd Dec 2000, 04:21
My mate is the Ops manager there if you want his number for info give us a nod, looks like getting another Gplane and Hawker shortly...

Brgds
VP8

CitySlicker
21st Dec 2002, 22:10
I would like contact details of ops at Jetclub if you have them - I also heard they were getting new contracts and there could be some opportunities. Does anyone know if there is any truth in these rumours?

VIKING9
22nd Dec 2002, 08:43
Hey VP8, how come they are recruiting for an Ops Manager if your mate is Ops Manager ? Just curious.

mbote
23rd Dec 2002, 09:19
Hello,

Do you know the requirements to apply to Jetclub?
If you have any other contacts in ZRH, I am extemely interested in meeting peolple around that place.....
Thanks

BBJ
30th Dec 2002, 15:44
Ref: JetClub

I believe they're getting a couple of G5's in the near future, based ZRH. Applications should be sent to

JetClub Ltd.
Operations Manager
P.O. Box 99
8058 Zurich-Airport
Switzerland

Good luck.

PPPmember
24th Jan 2003, 14:55
I sent in my CV to the adress above and got a quick reply - no openings for now ..........